Thread: Merging mods or the Supermod?

Default Merging mods or the Supermod?

Hello to all of you,

I was just wandering around here a little and I've found many mods improving several things. But I wonder wheter they are compatible with each other? And since I need to use modswitcher for some of them, I guess they aren't...

And therefore I've got an idea, though I am no modder. What about make something like Supermod, which would incorporate small mods and thus improving the game at once and with all mods? With that, there could be options for wich components to install and which not...

If that is impossible, is there possibility to create something like one type of installer, which would assure compatibility? I mean something like weidu for infinity engine games (Baldur's gate and such, hope some of you know that game :-) )
    . For those who have never heard about it, it is the installer, which assure, that installations of big amount of different mods will not result in duplication of code, overwriting other mods etc. For further info of what I mean, visit homepage of weidu

Thanks for your mods and hopefuly this might help :-)

Cheers.

vikrant's Avatar The Messiah of innocence

Default Re: Merging mods or the Supermod?

welcome aboard

and moved to gathering
    Under the Patronage of CHANDRASHEKHAR AZAD {prarara}
    patron of selenius4tsd ; tornnight
    use report button to help us keep twc clean