Thread: WE NEED YOUR HELP!!!!

Default WE NEED YOUR HELP!!!!

ATTENTION!!!!!

Ei hi mates and The Sundering Followers!!!!
    As you know, our team has abandoned the mod a long time ago, being me the only one who has continued improving the mod.
    Well mates, I need yor help now.
    Well, appart of introduce a complete new roster with armour upgrades, I have great ideas for the mod, is because I need people to join me and start to work seriously on the mod.

I need:
    A mapper: I need anyone who knows how to introduce new cities and be able to manage the resources.... Is not very difficult ( I think) because the map is done, we only need to introduce new cities.

Scripters: we need someone who knows how to make historical pannels and complex scripts, we have really interesting ideas about scripts.

And well, to be honest I will be really thankful about all the people who wants to help us, all people are wellcome

Thanks for your time mates!!!

Default Re: WE NEED YOUR HELP!!!!

Good luck.

Pavikjan's Avatar Libertus

Count on me for a few weeks. I'll help my favourite mod for this game gladly!

Also put this on Moddb! There are people who would like to help even there! And I just updated your Mod's page on Moddb.SO People now that the mod isn't dead.

Reasons for a delay:
    School
    Still learning to mod
    Modding my mod
    Last edited by Pavikjan; April 20, 2016 at 09:31 AM.

Do you know that we need people to work on The Sundering campaign, I mean, the high elves one, not the Struggle of the olf world<with the empite, Bretonnia... arenīt you?

Waaaaait!Isn't that part done?I thought you were working on SoftoW! XD

Although wiLl we get SoftoW?

Also,I will still help you

No itīs not done, Iīm remaking practically all, the units, now, have armour upgrades and I want to remake the map and introduce new scripts. Perhaps in the future we can work in the Old World campaign, but Iīm only one and... itīs difficult for only one person to work in a huge campaign.
    Well if you continue want to work with me, we speak by pm hehehehe.

Well this may sound hilarious but didn't I already sent you thousands of messages about Bretonnian models I really need :laughing:

Also why don't you add Bretonnia and Empire in custom battles?
    Last edited by Pavikjan; April 20, 2016 at 01:18 PM.

I think removing the extra armies from the custom battles is a good thing since it will prevent users from thinking that the mod will later have those extras in the campaign map when that's clearly not going to happen.

I agree

I'm afraid I cannot offer any help to you, though feel free to use my expanded wallpapers from the sub mod section if you want, I am glad though to see that this mod is still ongoing. Good job on keeping it alive Pyrosh!

I could help with creating unit models and skins I guess, although my modding skills are still quite fairly limited but I would be happy to help

no prob, Iīm going to send you a PM xd

Kesten pire's Avatar Foederatus

Good luck & have fun! I'd like to see this mod active again.

I could help with modelling,i already did some models deemed ,,good+''.

nioce to see this!!!,we contact by pm xd. Thanks

I can lend a hand with scripting if your still recruiting.

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Quote Originally Posted by urbanknight4 View Post
    I think removing the extra armies from the custom battles is a good thing since it will prevent users from thinking that the mod will later have those extras in the campaign map when that's clearly not going to happen.
    No, that's a bad decision - there are people who could and would want to add them to the campaign.

Plus i think there is no need for a new campaign- just add them ontop of another mod taking place in the old world.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal