Thread: Save PNG file for web Project using Adobe Photoshop

Default Save PNG file for web Project using Adobe Photoshop

Hello friends I am working on web project, i have PNG file for images, i need to get optimize version of images for the web. How do i do it using Adobe Photoshop version.

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    Artifex

Default Re: Save PNG file for web Project using Adobe Photoshop

As far as I am aware, a .png is perfectly suitable for web use. I don't know how/why you would need to optimise it.

Quote Originally Posted by Frunk View Post
    As far as I am aware, a .png is perfectly suitable for web use. I don't know how/why you would need to optimise it.
    The problem is PNG file size is big I need to get optimized version of the image whereas file file size should be as low as possible so that my web page size would be minimum

wudang_clown's Avatar Fire Is Inspirational

Quote Originally Posted by daal View Post
    The problem is PNG file size is big I need to get optimized version of the image whereas file file size should be as low as possible so that my web page size would be minimum
    Post some details about its size and resolution.

Under the patronage of m_1512

Quote Originally Posted by daal View Post
    Hello friends I am working on web project, i have PNG file for images, i need to get optimize version of images for the web. How do i do it using Adobe Photoshop version.

File -> Save As

change the extension to .jpg,

to shrink the file size even more, if you don't care about color gamut and colors looking a bit washed out, save as .gif, or a lower quality .jpg

if the images are still using a raw resolution that's too big for the web, you can go to Image -> Image Size and resize it down before saving

Quote Originally Posted by snuggans View Post
    File -> Save As

change the extension to .jpg,

to shrink the file size even more, if you don't care about color gamut and colors looking a bit washed out, save as .gif, or a lower quality .jpg

if the images are still using a raw resolution that's too big for the web, you can go to Image -> Image Size and resize it down before saving
    it works for me thanks for your help