Thread: How can I be reconciled with Sauron?

Default How can I be reconciled with Sauron?

Playing as Harad. I got him the damn ring, and got my alliances with Mordor and Rhun back. He still hates me though and I'm still excommunicated. Just crossing my fingers that I wont get another invasion on my bacon before I can fix this. What do I have to do?

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Default Re: How can I be reconciled with Sauron?

Quite sure it works in TATW as in M2, so test to get your faction leader killed, as technically it's the faction leader and not the realm itself that's excommunicated

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

I did that, and it didn't work. Starting to think this might be a glitch.

Libertus

There is a way, but you would have to use cheat. Move your diplomat via console command "move_character xy 398,338". In that possition, you can find the Dark Lord (as pope). Open negotiation with him and ask for recognition. You can also offer him some money for bigger chance to accept yout offer.

Hey, guys, as an evil faction player,I have few times had the Ring. I got it in my last week game as Orcs of the Misty Mountains, i know that for the good guys it enhances some good features mainly for battle purposes, but decreases obedience and others. Plus the bearer can have decreasing movement stats...

What happens to the bad guys? I could have stayed it instead of giving it to the Sauron Faction. BTW, what happens when I give it to them, Sauron comes as a "hero"? His stats are awesome?
    Last edited by Joseignacio; April 11, 2016 at 02:50 AM.

♔atthias♔'s Avatar dutch speaking
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Joseignacio View Post
    Hey, guys, as an evil faction player,I have few times had the Ring. I got it in my last week game as Orcs of the Misty Mountains, i know that for the good guys it enhances some good features mainly for battle purposes, but decreases obedience and others. Plus the bearer can have decreasing movement stats...

What happens to the bad guys? I could have stayed it instead of giving it to the Sauron Faction. BTW, what happens when I give it to them, Sauron comes as a "hero"? His stats are awesome?
    sauron will spawn for mordor yes whit an army of elite units and you will get a bunch of money
    Rise of Mordor 3D Modelers Wanted
    Total War - Rise of Mordor
    Are you a 3D Environment and Character artist, or a Character Animator?

If yes, then the Rise of Mordor team linked above is looking for you!
    Massive Overhaul Submod Units!
    D you want some units back in MOS 1.7? Install this mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...n-1-1-RELEASED
    It adds back units who were deleted from the campaign in MOS 1.7, namely the Winged Swordsmen, the Citadel Guard Archers and the Gondor Dismounted Bodyguard.

Under the proud patronage of
    Frunk of the house of Siblesz

Yes, I got some money (but I don't remember it to be very impressive. ¿1800 maybe?).

Plus, my relations with Mordor or Sauron improved.

And I think some other bonus.