Thread: Clean SS PLEASE

Default Clean SS PLEASE

Could anyone clean all the instalation topics and bugged links from here and get 1 single topic with the corrected links of installation ?
    Click to check :
    My Youtube channel
    Steam profile :
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198006562367/

Resume of my world tournament participations of TW since 2011.
    6 conquests, 9 finals disputed and 13 semi disputed.
    Player with most campaign conquests on TW on legendary.

Default Re: Clean SS PLEASE

Bump. This Mod is still sought after, and if you do some light googling you can see many who have tried and failed to download this mod over the last two years!
    Why is that? Because almost all of the links on the initial post, as well as the ones spread out on the web are DEAD.
    If someone has the original files please re-upload them with proper working links.
    I'm mainly referring to 6.3 but I'm sure this applies to the entire Mod.
    I was able to download the .bin files ( on this page http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...l-6-3-Released )
    from Gamefront, unfortunately the SS6.3-5.bin is no longer there! (Everything else downloaded perfectly fine from Gamefront.)
    Megaupload is dead. The torrent is dead (been trying for 3 days). Mediafire just refreshes infinitely (may just be on my end).

The Modders here put a lot of work in, and years later this mod is still sought after & appreciated.
    I myself am trying to download it after several years away from MTW2. Thank you in advance!!

Here is a clean link for 6.3 https://www.mediafire.com/folder/8arzcdhr3do59/SS6.3

Edit: by the way never ask for links or help with downloads in this forum, people here will generally ignore those types of posts, which is sad.
    Last edited by Lucem Mundum; April 18, 2016 at 08:45 AM.

They can ignore them as they please, but by doing so they are severely crippling the playerbase for this mod.
    I searched for 3 days before even posting, and while searching I saw hundreds, if not thousands of people looking for the same thing.
    (over the course of years mind you)
    All of it redirects people right back to the original release posts (which are in THIS forum) with a grocery list of dead links.

I appreciate your response but as I stated (and a rather common issue apparently) mediafire DOES NOT WORK as it infinitely refreshes and never downloads.
    This is regardless of browser & trying no less than 3 different computers. Spent a long time trying to research that issue as well. (Perhaps due to Satellite)
    The fact is the old links should be removed because they are wasting the time of hundreds/thousands of people.
    (The mediafire may work for some people..and the gamefront ones DO WORK except for part 5.)
    At the least fix part 5 for those who can't use mediafire.

The sad part is...just about anyone with this mod can fix this issue by uploading working files (idc how or where..so long as they qualify as working).

I replied but I guess due to the length, my post needs reviewed.
    I'm assuming that will take awhile.

So TLDR Mediafire doesn't work regardless of browser/pc ..guessing it's due to satellite connection.
    It just refreshes & never downloads.

The mediafire link Lucem Mundum posted worked fine for me. I downloaded all files. They seem all ok. I have not installed anything but nothing seems amiss.

For whatever reason Mediafire doesn't work for a lot of people and the only solution is to clear browser cache (which doesn't work).
    (It infinitely loops/refreshes...and never downloads anything no matter the browser or if adblock is on/off etc)
    A workaround that solved my issue was to download from my tablet. (Idk why but that worked)

The OP's issue is technically resolved (though the thread is not cleared) +Marius+ has been so kind as to repost working links here:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...er-2013)/page3