Thread: Battle of the Nations (Realism Core v5 for LME) 4 vs 4

Default Battle of the Nations (Realism Core v5 for LME) 4 vs 4

I would like to organize a massive battle with my Realism Core v5 mod, I tried one skirmish battle and it seemed to work very well but I want to test further, and have some fun with other players. If it works it may be repeated more than one time.
    I'd like to propose a 4 vs 4 on open ground, each player with his\her own nation, with the following simple rules:

1 - We start a bombardment phase with artillery pieces;
    2 - We continue with a skirmishing phase with light infantry or light cavalry, or a combination of both;
    3 - We end with a regular battle in which running will be used fairly, allowed to retreat units in a tight spot, allowed for skirmishing units, wavering battalions reforming etc.
    - IMPORTANT: due to the nature of my mod, "square formation" is not allowed, instead, a battalion may form square with deepening of the ranks via mouse drag. It is also possible to form a big square of four battalions adjacent to one another.

Classic Coalition forces vs French Empire and allies or mixed. It would be a good experience something along the lines of:

Minor French allies vs Major Coalition forces
    French Empire vs Minor Coalition forces
    French Empire + Allies vs mixed Coalition forces

Let me know what you think, if you're interested and preferred time \ availability.
    Last edited by Sirlion; April 07, 2016 at 06:59 AM.