Thread: A really unusual request

Default A really unusual request

I know it sounds weird, but can someone make a submod of sorts where the Roman Senate replaces the Roman Rebels faction? I really love roleplaying as a Roman familly and obeying the Senate until some point, then I invade them.

Bcman's Avatar Senator

Default Re: A really unusual request

I like your pro pic.
    Bye day the banished sun circles the earth like a grieving mother with a lamp- The Road

I love the cowboy/bounty hunter type of character. Currently I am playing this type of character in Fallout New Vegas.

And of course Clint Eastwood is a great actor, especially in Westerns.

dvk901's Avatar Consummatum est
    Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by Konig91 View Post
    I know it sounds weird, but can someone make a submod of sorts where the Roman Senate replaces the Roman Rebels faction? I really love roleplaying as a Roman familly and obeying the Senate until some point, then I invade them.
    At some point I am thinking of changing how the Roman Rebel faction works, and even giving them Rome to start the game, with some scripted aspects that will include new rebellion mechanics, etc. However, the 'Senate', as it existed in Vanilla no longer functions in RS2.

Creator of: "Ecce, Roma Surrectum....Behold, Rome Arises!"
    R.I.P. My Beloved Father

Yeah, I know, it used to function in RS 1.6 tough, which was nice to be fair. Tough I would love to hear your idea more elaborated regarding the Roman Rebels.