Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Europa Perdita Official Submods

Default Re: Europa Perdita Official Submods

Quote Originally Posted by Augustusng View Post
    Updated the 12TPY Submod
    I just came in to see if there was any interesting changes to this mod and noticed this. The good old Mr. Burns would have commented it with "Exelent", and I have to agree.

Civis

Does this mod affect the fertility too, like other mods?

Yes, EP makes changes to fertility levels. If you're specifically asking about the 12TPY submod, then also yes, the climate change levels are adjusted for 12TPY.

Civis

Allrightie, then. Thanks for this reply and for the reply in the main EP thread about negative traits and land_units table. I haven't had much time to play and totally forgot that I use FoTE.

Update to the 12TPY submod: now updated for EP v0.4, and added a 12 TPY AoC startpos.

I am trying to use updated 12 TPY with EP v 0.4 but it doesn't work and shows 3 conflicts with EP. ANybody havving same issue? When I try to load it before EP, the game crashes at loading screen, when trying to load it after EP, it doesn't work.

It's working fine for me. You sure you don't have some other mods that might conflict? Maybe verify your game cache in Steam.

It's working fine for me. You sure you don't have some other mods that might conflict? Maybe verify your game cache in Steam.

Ah, no I probably see where is the problem. I am always downloading standalone versions, and you did not update files in your google drive yet. it still shows EP from 12.04.2016 so version 0.35 probably. Can you please update it?
    Thank you

Oh, not again! I did that again. Ugh. I keep forgetting that the main mod file is in Google Drive, not Mediafire. The other stuff is all on Mediafire. Maybe I'll move that.
    Last edited by Augustusng; October 22, 2016 at 03:07 PM.

Haha no problem man.

Okay, the main mod is now in Mediafire, updated to 0.4. Hopefully that means this won't happen again. Sorry about that.

No worries, Glad it works now

Tuhaj bej's Avatar Libertus

The mod is very good.
    I have a question.
    You got the victory point removal sub-mod?

Good luck and thanks!

No, I don't have a submod for that. I assume you mean removing victory points in settlement battles? If so, then you're free to use a mod that does that alongside EP, so a submod isn't necessary for that.

Civis
    Malang city, East Java province, Indonesia

I want to say thanks, what I have wait finally come, ok time to try 0.4 main campaign andnew 12 tpy now

Quote Originally Posted by Cleeon View Post
    I want to say thanks, what I have wait finally come, ok time to try 0.4 main campaign andnew 12 tpy now
    Salut Augustusng

I have really enjoyed playing FothE + EP + EP 12TPY submod.

When you start a new campaign the timeline is January 395 AD. But the season setting (located in the over head info bar in the campaign screen) shows Spring? So as I am progressing the months progress correctly but the seasons are out of sync.

Has anyone reported this problem before?

This is a problem in Rome 2 as well. I'm not sure if there's really a fix for it. January is the first month, and the year starts with Spring, so it starts that way. Maaaybe there's some possibility of editing the text files to shuffle the months around (renaming January to March, etc). I don't know. Maybe I'll look into that.

This is a problem in Rome 2 as well. I'm not sure if there's really a fix for it. January is the first month, and the year starts with Spring, so it starts that way. Maaaybe there's some possibility of editing the text files to shuffle the months around (renaming January to March, etc). I don't know. Maybe I'll look into that.
    Ok. Thanks for the reply

And my sincere gratitude for all your effort that has gone into EP as well DEI. You and your fellow modsters are persons worthy of renown.

Don't know if you are still looking into this, or planning to, but I know the author of the Data Venia submod for DEI managed to solve this issue. You might want to look there. I think it was done like you said, by changing the names of the months.

Also, about the 12 tpy submod, I think it would be nice to have slower campaign movement. However, is it true that simply reducing movement range makes the AI act very passively?

Okay then, I'll probably just change the names of the months around like that.

As far as slower campaign movement, it's not really in my plans. The usual way to change that is by editing the unit tables, and I don't want to touch those (for compatibility reasons). I'm not sure about what it does to the AI really. Anyway, a real army can cover a pretty long distance in a month.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast