Thread: Darthmod Bugs

Default Darthmod Bugs

Darthmod is fantastic to play but I can't stand two things about 8.1 and it's wrecking the realism of the game for me.......

a) The Dagestan Protectorate Bug
    b) Ridiculous region swaps - like the Native Americans turning up in Central Europe in exchange for one of their home regions.

Has anybody found a way to at least mitigate these 2 flaws?

I'd happily download DMUC 6.95 if it was available and came without these 2 major bugs.

Default Re: Darthmod Bugs

I assume nobody has got round to producing a fix for these 2 glaring issues then, a shame!

♔hammeredalways♔'s Avatar Darthmod Moderator

you can try Brans sub-mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...E-Mod-settings, if in doubt just ask him which version he suggests as he has a variety
    Knight of the binge-drinking-Kebab-shop-vomiting-taxi rank-punch-up? 32nd degree

There are more big bugs that make me think DarthMod is not finished.

1. Game lags like crazy whenever I move my navy around, not to talk about the lag when I move armies to navy. Also green naval regions, indicating where you can move a navy are broken.
    2. Indians stick to their continent and build so large armies that I waste 50 turns trying to defeat them (When either Maratha or Mughals win the war, they don't move out of India).
    3. Hanover protectorate bug.
    4. Ottoman turn lag.
    And I agree with your two statements.

Bran Mac Born's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Marshall- Other than Ottoman lag-which is a CA bug- all those things have been eliminated with Bran settings submod. So play that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bran Mac Born View Post
    Marshall- Other than Ottoman lag-which is a CA bug- all those things have been eliminated with Bran settings submod. So play that.

Can you please respond to my post in your submod thread. I really need those instructions, as I already broke my game once. (Yeah, I am stupid )

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by Bran Mac Born View Post
    I thought your mod increased the number of armies...

As for the navy lag, never seen it, never experienced it.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.