Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Download -Hellenika- version 1.2

Default Re: Download -Hellenika- version 1.0

i was planning to do it today (needs some tailoring of the 3 parts). If i fail my timeschedule today till Tuesday - tops it will be ready.

Smiling Hetairoi's Avatar Semisalis

Can you play the mod in co-op campaign?

Quote Originally Posted by Smiling Hetairoi View Post
    Can you play the mod in co-op campaign?
    I'm playing it ! for now no problems at all but I keep an eye testing it as in single player.

Hoplite of Ilis's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan198 View Post
    Now you guys need to make a sister mod in the same time period for the HatG map. Get to it.
    That's a very good idea, yes SIKELIKA Imagine how great this mod would be if we had Greece and Magna Graecia in HELLENIKA mod....

Hoplite of Ilis's Avatar Domesticus

It's been long since I last felt like this about a total war game... I played some really great battles. What a mod we've made!

I need to complete the Persian music as well before any complaints march in...

It's been long since I last felt like this about a total war game...
    Same here. I even started re-reading Thukydidies last night, and the new music from the campaign is stuck in my head. I need work to finish so I can hurry home!

In few hours a non steam link will be provided. Stay tuned for M@x1mus's or mine notification.

OP updated with non-steam links!

Sweet Can't wait for it. For some reason The steam version isn't working for me. I am hearing amazing thing, though. Can't wait!

There is a chance yu had on movie file type mods. In this case you will have a problem with this version as well. Movie type mods even de-selected they are always working and may create problems. 90% of the cases unsubscribing them and clearing your data folder is enough to fix the problem other times a complete uninstall/ re-install ir required.

Quote Originally Posted by Phalangitis View Post
    There is a chance yu had on movie file type mods. In this case you will have a problem with this version as well. Movie type mods even de-selected they are always working and may create problems. 90% of the cases unsubscribing them and clearing your data folder is enough to fix the problem other times a complete uninstall/ re-install ir required.
    Yeah, I have done this twice and still doesn't work. I guess I'll see if the non-steam link works.

Magnar just posted on bug thread that GEM might cause some issues also if you are using it..

Quote Originally Posted by Hoplite of Ilis View Post
    That's a very good idea, yes SIKELIKA Imagine how great this mod would be if we had Greece and Magna Graecia in HELLENIKA mod....
    Nay! You know, there's romans and um... some other barbarian characters. We should only go for honest greeks!
    I, for one, would have absolutely prefer a monumental, heavily scripted and really TOTAL Diadochi War mod in some future. Man, that'd be a win.

For the time being, superjob you did here guys! Let me at it

Quote Originally Posted by Furgon View Post
    I, for one, would have absolutely prefer a monumental, heavily scripted and really TOTAL Diadochi War mod in some future. Man, that'd be a win.
    Boy you are deep in our minds..

Hey, Downloaded 273.9MB of hellenika 1/3 part, what is it about ?

A small fix on few minor things (like that cavalry officer sitting on top his horse) BUT i had to re-upload all 1st part

Whatever you upload, remember to leave a note here and in Steam.

LEG-IV's Avatar Foederatus

Hey guys, first of all congratulations for the mod!!!
    Finally i will have the chance to play properly some Hellenic armies!
    Now, it seems that Part 2 for non-Steam at mediafire it's downloading really really....i mean REALLY painfully slow.
    Let me give you the picture: It starts downloading with kb, something like 0.1 kb every 5 to 10 secs, and when it reaches around between 4 and 5 downloaded mb it says that the archive has been canceled due to slow internet connections.
    Now before you get me wrong, it happens that i just downloaded all the other files for the mod really super fast. I mean my internet connection runs smoothly with everything else.
    So there must be something wrong with mediafire or something.
    Does anyone else have the same issue?
    Thanks in advance.

Will ask M@x tha uploaded it to check. Also i am preparing a new upload soon so some links will be changed probably

LEG-IV's Avatar Foederatus

Thanks a lot for the quick reply!
    I will also keep in mind for your new uploads.
    Cheers! / "Γειά μας!"