Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Download -Hellenika- version 1.2

Default Download -Hellenika- version 1.2

SUMMARY

Hellenika is a total overhaul of the Wrath of Sparta campaign. It combines stunning and historical visuals with campaign mechanics never seen before. Nearly every aspect of the vanilla game has been redone for both Greeks and Persians with astonishing detail. Thanks to a dedicated team this mod has been created with the purpose to give you an immersive and completely fresh-new gaming experience.

OUR AIM

This mod has been created with 2 targets in mind.
    1 ) The absolute devotion to historic authenticity. We did not use any “what if scenarios” or fantasy units and whenever we faced a design dilemma between making the game follow historical facts or being “game play friendly” or “mainstream” we chose the path of history. Every gameplay or visual decision was taken after confirmation in historical textbooks and each one’s personal research .
    2 ) “Force” the player to use his strategic skills and bombard him with dilemmas. In every decision there are pros and cons and hopefully this is an element to increase replay ability.

WHAT NEW ΤΗΙS MOD BRINGS

In an overview let us present you some of the mod’s features

- Authentic unit looks
    - Unique recruitment system
    - Manpower system with actual troop numbers
    - Social system
    - Political system
    - Terrain affecting troops' performance
    - Unique regions
    - Diplomatic overhaul
    - Agents reworked
    - Entirely new technologies for each faction
    - Historical Characters
    - Gods and Omens system
    - Unique edicts
    - Campaign Ai rework
    - Reinforcements system
    - New siege philosophy
    - New hoplitic animations
    - Dozens of scripts simulating the impact of victories and defeats in the course of war

And many, many more!

WARNING

Since this mod is in fact a completely new game you cannot jump right into it and play.If you do, you will simply diminish the enjoyment you could otherwise draw from your campaign. So it is strongly advised to spend few minutes to
    read the manual
    and this short guide
    Not compatible with any other mod. Use only on its own

We all humbly thank our contributors and helpers
    CREDITS

The Hellenika Team (Who we are..)

DOWNLOAD

IMPORTANT TIP
    To play Hellenika you need to revert to patch 17.
    To do this via stream all you need to do is the following
    1) right click on total war game in the library
    2) select properties
    3) go to beta's tab
    4) from the drop down menu choose patch 17
    5) no code needed

Steam links:
    Part 1
    Part 2
    Part 3
    ALL 3 PARTS NEEDED TO PLAY

Official Submods
    - Custom Battles Unlock (Remember to de-activate this one when playing a campaign!)
    - Greek music mod (Highly recommended while playing Greeks)
    - A trick to bypass some rare crashes (IMPORTANT read the spoiler below for directions of usage. Also link inside)
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    In Hellenika we have created a system in order Historic characters come into play with their original historic uniforms and equipment and at the exact dates. In order to achieve this we needed to make those characters spawn into certain map coordinates. Unfortunately if those coordinates are occupyied by another agent or force this conflict can cause a crash. These crashes are usually rather rare but if they appear then they may happen during Ai turn and make you unable to proceed with your campaign. If you experience such an issue using this submod will stop those characters from spawning and will allow you to continue your game.
    Since those historic characters increase the immersion factor of the game we advice to use this submod only if at some point you face some sort of crash in Hellenika campaign. Player is adviced that if such a crash happens to enable this submod, pass the turn in which he faced the crash and then again disable it in order to re enable characters from appearing. Alternatively you may keep this submod always on. In this case you will stop every crash from happening but you will loose famous characters like Alkibiadis, Epaminondas, Agisilaos and many other famous Spartan Kings with their original shield emblems and uniforms.

STEAM LINK
    NON STEAM LINK
    (Non Steam Link may not work properly with internet explorer. Chrome and Modzila work fine till now)

Non Steam links:
    Part 1 (NEW- Version 1.2)
    Part 2 (NEW) (Vs 1.2)
    TO PLAY YOU NEED ONLY ONE OF TWO TYPES OF PART1 (new OR old) AND PART2

Patch 20 beta:
    Part 1
    (You should delete the previous part 1 of Hellenika and replace it with this one. Parts 2 and 3 are the same. If you use the steam version, you should deactivate part 1 and download and activate this one instead. Parts 2 and 3 should remain activated. Some bugs exists so, it remains a beta until stated otherwise.)

CHANGE LOG OF NEWEST VERSION

- Strengthened the casualties system (now your starting troops pool will be depleted more often, especially in late games ,so plan ahead and develop your reserve troops)
    - increased a bit the stats for Sparta and other elite units like some Boiotian or Athenian
    - considerably nerfed Ai's bonuses to morale because in some cases they were multiplying to very OP numbers
    - Added the Argive truce script. When you are not playing as Argos it will remain neutral until 420 BC as in history (very important for the Spartan campaign)
    - increased the recruitment time of some special units
    - reduced the siege time for some capitals
    - removed the boiling oil ability of gates
    - added the planned expedition for Akarnania when you play as Sparta
    - fixed a small bug in Calias peace

Official Submods
    - Custom Battles Unlock (Remember to de-activate this one when playing a campaign!)
    - Greek music mod (Highly recommended while playing Greeks) created By Hoplite of Ilis
    - Crash Fix Submod
    - ACR Mod For Hellenika (Historic unit colours created by DEMOKRITOS)

Old Versions Vault. [You only need to choose one of the various part 1 and only one of the part 2 versions inside..]
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Last edited by M@x1mus; February 02, 2019 at 09:58 AM.

Moon_Man's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: Download -Hellenika- version 1.0

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUGGHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

UUUUUUGGHG

WOOO0000ooooo

Jesus Christ...

Hoplite of Ilis's Avatar Domesticus

Not playing without the music

congrats on the release!

amaaazing work guys,and i just had a quick look,now waiting for the music submod,it's already give me the chills to experience it together!congratulations!i asume you will keep seeing positive comments for a looong time..anyway i'll stop here though i think i didnt say much to express how good is your work here!

Congratz on this awesome release, finally a mod that keep historical and realism first.

Well done to all team members that worked on this master piece...
    --------> http://play0ad.com <--------
    OS: Win 7 64bit Ultimate // MOB: GA-990FXA-UD5 // CPU: AMD FX-8350 BE Eight-Core 4,70Ghz OC // WC: CM Nepton_280L // Memory: 16GB 1866Mhz // GPU: Nvidea GTX 780 ti 3GB // SC: SB X-Fi Titanium HD // SS: Creative T20 Series II // Monitors: Asus 27" 1ms , Asus 24'' 4ms //
    HDD: 1TB // SSD: 128GB // SSD: 240GB // External: 3TB

delmat's Avatar Tiro

congratulations for the release!!! I just made a quick look to the Hellenika, because of the lack of time tonight, but I can't wait to play it in its full greatness!!
    Also incredible work on those units, I thought that I travelled in Ancient Greece (seriously)..those guys must've looked like that for certain!! everything is just as it should be!

West_'s Avatar Laetus

Well done everyone on the team, so excited!

Demokritos's Avatar Domesticus

Congratulations for finally rowing this great polyremes of creativity into port for the whole game polis to behold! You have been out on the uncertain modding seas long enough. Poseidon himself must have aided your steering so that you never got lost.
    Last edited by Demokritos; April 01, 2016 at 05:16 PM.
    GNOTHI SEAUTON (Know Thyself) - precept inscribed in the forecourt of the Temple of Apollo at Delphi, Greece
    MEDEN AGAN (Nothing To Excess) - another precept inscribed in the aforementioned place

We hugely thank all of you guys!
    We hope all of you having great time playing!

Non steam link for the Hellenika Greek music provided at the OP. Highly recommended while playing Greeks!

And don't forget! Read the manual before or while you play!
    Last edited by M@x1mus; April 01, 2016 at 05:31 PM.

Spartan198's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Gonna jump right in as soon as there's a non-steam link. I don't have a pirated copy of the game, I just tend to have fewer problems that way.

Today was a rather big day for us with some micromanagement.. I will try to post those links tomorrow or the day after at least since we need some minor tweakings like add them all into one or 2 files (campaign and graphiCS) instead of the 3 parts we have on steam..

Aaah!! The music is! Now, I can play!

Thank you all!!!

Damn! gonna try! you late hahahaah cheers !

This mod is the reason I bought Rome 2. Downloading like the wind!

Masterpiece. No comments...

Spartan198's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Now you guys need to make a sister mod in the same time period for the HatG map. Get to it.

Hi guys, cannot wait for this, can you tell me please when will you put out no steam version ?

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast