Thread: Unit sizes/numbers Darth Mod

Default Unit sizes/numbers Darth Mod

In just recently installed version 2.65 for NTW, but can't quite seem to get it to work properly. The uniforms, units, flags, etc. all load, but the unit sizes and number of units in the army stay the same (even if I select the "ultra" unit size and lower the unit detail down just to be on the safe side). I know in previous versions of Darth Mod the unit sizes were larger, and it seems like that is supposed to be the case with this latest update, but it does not seem to want to work for me. Does anyone have a fix of this?

Bran Mac Born's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: Unit sizes/numbers Darth Mod

What happened is that you changed the options when you loaded DarthMod. That is a no no. You first set them in the regular game-not Darthmod. Start vanilla Napoleon not Darth mod-make the changes. Exit. Now go to your Preferences.script file and see if campaign_unit_multiplier is at 0.25. Now right click on that file and and set it to read only. Open your user.script file(user/name/AppData/Roaming/The Creative Assembly/napoleon total war/scripts) and see what the campaign_unit_multiplier is set at. For Darth Mod it is 2. If your computer cannot play with that setting change it to 1.5 or 1.3. save.
    Now in your Napoleon data folder open the folder called DMN. Open the folder called DMN_Scripts. Open the folders called Custom and x2 and change the campaign_unit_multiplier to match the user.script that you just changed. save. Now start the DarthMod Launcher and hit settings and Enable Custom User script. The launcher will choose the multiplier that you set in that file so you will have large units.