https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jytpammj0...POT5Gg8Qa?dl=0

Changes:
    -Religion and region fixes
    -Tsume and Trinexx available units in custom campaign
    -Various unit descriptions and cards restored
    -Mirror of Twilight now works correctly
    -Second, semi functional mirror of twilight to Lynna City

A few things to keep in mind
    -Trinexx moves around fine but right now has no attack beyond trampling enemies. I would love to give him King Dodongo's fire breath or something, but am not currently sure how to do that.
    -The Lynna City mirror is nonfunctional at the start- your units will simply stay on one side. If you are the twili and somehow manage to cross hyrule and take Lynna City, then you should be able to travel correctly.
    -A few characters like Malmord have a placeholder description, feel free to edit this with something better or more appropriate.
    -Tsume and Trinexx are only available in custom battles.
    Last edited by DarkInterloper; April 05, 2016 at 11:08 PM.
    Balres Resdak, Balres Nofok.

warl0rd13's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: Submod: Campaign Fixes- The Obsessive Compulsive Edition

Looks good, the only thing I'm not sure about is the Gerudo turning to Strict Goddess Worship.

Also, does anyone have a link to the download for the Great Sea Total War demo?
    Stabber, Ikanan teen.
    Silias "Twitch Tethers, Ordonian ranger

Decanus

Is it possible to add Hylian mercs to north ordona?

Looks great! Got a download link, or are you keeping it to yourself for a bit more testing?
    Taram Chalco - Elizabeth Westcliffe - Kesaris - Erika Homewood - Kalian Benton Galhansen

--The Infinite Notebook of Perpetually Unfinished Squirrel Sketches--

DarkInterloper's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by warl0rd13 View Post
    Looks good, the only thing I'm not sure about is the Gerudo turning to Strict Goddess Worship.

Also, does anyone have a link to the download for the Great Sea Total War demo?
    The Gerudo have been switched to Strict Goddess Worship by neph, according to the guide.

Update:
    I edited the mercenaries recruitment a bit more to fit their unit descriptions and make them a little rarer.
    Daira- Parapa, Moruge, Aidaidorf, Arrghus
    Geru- Seshei, Mothulus, Sunken City, Lullaban
    Huskus BHs- Palagard's Sanctuary, Torongo
    Forest Thieves- Kanokiri, Bando Grove
    R. Hylian Soldiers - Vigjaro Glade, Naldoriko, Sorkariko, Audorn
    Zuna - Zunayus, Unyus, Tantari
    Tokay- N. Tokay Village, S. Tokay Village, Mohl Dar, Yoll
    Gerudo Pirates- Aslosus, Ordonafawn, Hive Vitreous
    Subrosians - Subrosia, Xolin, Xebo, Xulo (that inaccessible area that used to be the underworld) just because

Think it would be possible to allow Darknuts to recruit more than just one unit type at a time from their barracks? I suppose that may be more of a matter of preference, but I at least would appreciate the option, if it's not too difficult to do.
    Oren (Died of natural causes) - Athreon - Torgo - Mariel

Soron's Avatar Tiro
    Throne room, in a castle, on a floating island, Somewhere on the flat Earth.

Did you manage to make mirror of twilight accessible to other factions so they can invade the Twili?

Quote Originally Posted by Soron View Post
    Did you manage to make mirror of twilight accessible to other factions so they can invade the Twili?
    Edit: I think I did it. Arbiter's Ground wasn't marked as "America," which meant units could go to the ROT but not back. That might also attest for the tendency for twili units to just disappear when trying to travel to Hyrule. Every single faction can now use the Mirror.
    Additionally I made progress on updating unit descriptions

Attachment 335973Attachment 335974Attachment 335975Attachment 335976Attachment 335977Attachment 335978
    Last edited by DarkInterloper; March 31, 2016 at 10:08 PM.

Any interest in adding new heroes/characters in to the game through as a General, And not a unique unit.
    Here are some examples of what we could possibly add.
    http://zeldawiki.org/Dimitri
    http://zeldawiki.org/Characters_in_Oracle_of_Seasons

And pretty much any character from any LOZ game.

Soron's Avatar Tiro
    Throne room, in a castle, on a floating island, Somewhere on the flat Earth.

Death hand and Delth would be a great adition as stalfos general?

Mido is both with the Gohma and Kokiri so i guess Delth could be at two places too.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldren View Post
    Any interest in adding new heroes/characters in to the game through as a General, And not a unique unit.
    Here are some examples of what we could possibly add.
    http://zeldawiki.org/Dimitri
    http://zeldawiki.org/Characters_in_Oracle_of_Seasons

And pretty much any character from any LOZ game.
    This is more of a "fixer-up" submod and elss of a "add new stuff" one. I may add back in Tsume and Lizzie as gag mercs.

@Soron
    Deadhand and Dethl are added in Tedster's submod, so i'll probably avoid them as they maC end up included in the cP at some point.

Attachment 336029
    Praise Majora! I'm nearly finished with this thing. It'll be posted in a few days, think maybe Monday. The only things I want to do are edit the building descriptions to match the guide and then maybe add Lizze Eye of the Chair and Tsume as mercs. Lizzie (obviously a little homage to Elisabeth Stiles, who voiced Norin in Sigma and has some awesome deviantart stuff) would be found at Deku Prime, and available to the Deku only. Tsume (a deviantart character I believe) would be found somewhere in Ordona- I'm actually thinking Timberfell to get a merc over in the Faron area. probably available to Ordona as an equivalent to Malon.
    i also might add in Volvagians, Deku Monkeys, ect.

I'm currently playing with Legions. They would be a really neat way for neph or anyone else to include some RP/original character nods without making a unit. I.E. all units from Orlara might be the "Westcliff Legion"
    Last edited by DarkInterloper; April 02, 2016 at 12:03 AM.

Does anyone have any preferences for recruitment areas for Volvagians and Monkeys? Areas that would make relative sense, preferably.
    Im tentatively thinking of Parapa/Faron Core for the Volvagians and deep woods for the Monkeys.

Shouldn't there be Volvagians in the gerudo desert too? You know since their a merc unit for them.
    Din25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the
    tyranny of evil men. Blessed is she who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through
    the maw of majora, for she is truly her sisters's keeper and the finder of lost kin. And I will strike
    down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my sisters. And you will know my name is DIN when I lay my vengeance upon you.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkInterloper View Post
    Attachment 336029
    Praise Majora! I'm nearly finished with this thing. It'll be posted in a few days, think maybe Monday. The only things I want to do are edit the building descriptions to match the guide and then maybe add Lizze Eye of the Chair and Tsume as mercs. Lizzie (obviously a little homage to Elisabeth Stiles, who voiced Norin in Sigma and has some awesome deviantart stuff) would be found at Deku Prime, and available to the Deku only. Tsume (a deviantart character I believe) would be found somewhere in Ordona- I'm actually thinking Timberfell to get a merc over in the Faron area. probably available to Ordona as an equivalent to Malon.
    i also might add in Volvagians, Deku Monkeys, ect.

I'm currently playing with Legions. They would be a really neat way for neph or anyone else to include some RP/original character nods without making a unit. I.E. all units from Orlara might be the "Westcliff Legion"
    Could I ask that you perhaps leave the buildings to me please, I've done a tonne of changes to the file and it would take forever to look through both files and make the new changes if that's ok. As for mercy the Deku Monkey NPCwas meant to be in Turongo so that could be one place, if your planning on adding in Volvagians, they need to take a long time 10+ turns to become available again, as well as be very very expensive to recruit, Volvagians are one of the best units in the game :p

just two more things, I believe Liz Ey has technically been removed from the game, her entry in the unit file is just to keep the homage it has ';' to block it. Tsume I believe was planned to be in but has since been removed.

Oh and a big thank you for doing this it will make the Community patch more interesting then a few file fixes
    Sign the petition to remove the hardcoded limits from M2TW
    https://www.change.org/p/creative-as...t_created=true

Quote Originally Posted by tedster1995 View Post
    Could I ask that you perhaps leave the buildings to me please, I've done a tonne of changes to the file and it would take forever to look through both files and make the new changes if that's ok. As for mercy the Deku Monkey NPCwas meant to be in Turongo so that could be one place, if your planning on adding in Volvagians, they need to take a long time 10+ turns to become available again, as well as be very very expensive to recruit, Volvagians are one of the best units in the game[emoji14]
    just two more things, I believe Liz Ey has technically been removed from the game, her entry in the unit file is just to keep the homage it has ';' to block it. Tsume I believe was planned to be in but has since been removed.

Oh and a big thank you for doing this it will make the Community patch more interesting then a few file fixes
    Im not planning on actually editing any buildings- just adding the guide descriptions/names to the hyrule and gerudo techtrees
    And Liz Z Eye's model and stats are still present-there's also a statue of her behind the deku palace. Tsume is proving harder to reconstruct as only the visual assets remain- Im basically just making her a dismounted malon clone. Mostly just as a resource. Li Z was obviously intended as a gag character- Im thinking about making her pop up as a garrison script for anyone attacking deku prime- She'll come to murder anyone who dares mess up her garden.

Yeah, Monkies will be in Torongo and Eastern Woods. They'll probably be relatively cheap.
    Volvagians I've made the same price as Malon and Ashei (1000 rupees), but might need to up even more.

I've made a few name edits- like Akazoo and Lana now have their last names, and renamed Ralph as "Prince" vs. "Knight of Ambi"- Veran's still the Labrynnian faction heir, I just thought it was more appropriate, as he is Ambi's grandson. Farkos has his full pretentious title, stuff like that.
    The faction menu is finally up to date- all factions show their appropriate culture and religion- I also edited some of the outdated starting locations like"central hyrule" and "blin kingdom wastelands" to "hyrule field" and "old blin kingdom."
    I also fixed a few grammatcal snafus in the quotes, and just for the hell of it altered Rusl's quote to match what he says in mission 30.

What do you think about requests to add family trees? I'm on the fence.
    Last edited by DarkInterloper; April 02, 2016 at 04:46 AM.

Are Volvagians really that good? They always seem to die very quicky in battles I've played. I remember the ones in mission 19 all died before getting through castle town's gate.

Also, on the tpoic of buildings- many settlements are, well, a mess. Should I go through and edit core_buildings and is_settlement/castle to actually match the settlement size?
    Last edited by DarkInterloper; April 02, 2016 at 04:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkInterloper View Post
    Im not planning on actually editing any buildings- just adding the guide descriptions/names to the hyrule and gerudo techtrees
    And Liz Z Eye's model and stats are still present-there's also a statue of her behind the deku palace. Tsume is proving harder to reconstruct as only the visual assets remain- Im basically just making her a dismounted malon clone. Mostly just as a resource. Li Z was obviously intended as a gag character- Im thinking about making her pop up as a garrison script for anyone attacking deku prime- She'll come to murder anyone who dares mess up her garden.

Yeah, Monkies will be in Torongo and Eastern Woods. They'll probably be relatively cheap.
    Volvagians I've made the same price as Malon and Ashei (1000 rupees), but might need to up even more.

I've made a few name edits- like Akazoo and Lana now have their last names, and renamed Ralph as "Prince" vs. "Knight of Ambi"- Veran's still the Labrynnian faction heir, I just thought it was more appropriate, as he is Ambi's grandson. Farkos has his full pretentious title, stuff like that.
    The faction menu is finally up to date- all factions show their appropriate culture and religion- I also edited some of the outdated starting locations like"central hyrule" and "blin kingdom wastelands" to "hyrule field" and "old blin kingdom."
    I also fixed a few grammatcal snafus in the quotes, and just for the hell of it altered Rusl's quote to match what he says in mission 30.

What do you think about requests to add family trees? I'm on the fence.
    I mean that file too im in the middle of doing what your talking about as well as adding and fixing a few other things, the text that appears in the builiing browser being one thing, so its not <hyl_bar> that sort of thing.

Im against family trees ive played a few campaigns with them enabled and the normal family tree just doesnt work with have mixed gender generals, and the teutonic tree is just broken to bits, sometimes you will lose if your leader dies other times the heir takes his place, im confused how it actually works?

Volvagians are deadly, from a distance :p they will quickly die if against any real infantry. 1000 is good i think
    Sign the petition to remove the hardcoded limits from M2TW
    https://www.change.org/p/creative-as...t_created=true

Quote Originally Posted by tedster1995 View Post
    I mean that file too im in the middle of doing what your talking about as well as adding and fixing a few other things, the text that appears in the builiing browser being one thing, so its not that sort of thing.

Im against family trees ive played a few campaigns with them enabled and the normal family tree just doesnt work with have mixed gender generals, and the teutonic tree is just broken to bits, sometimes you will lose if your leader dies other times the heir takes his place, im confused how it actually works?

Volvagians are deadly, from a distance[emoji14]they will quickly die if against any real infantry. 1000 is good i think
    Ah, good to know! Are you editing the rosters to match the guide?
    And would you happen to know how to fix the various missing unit cards and hero portraits? I fixed the one for the Mirror, but am still trying to figure it out..I wonder if there are ones for two cut heroes buried sonewhere deep in the files.
    I also forgot one hero-Trinexx. Its model/textures are still in there- I might clone King Dodongo's stats and try to make it functional as a lizalfos mwrc or something. They need all the help they can get.
    Last edited by DarkInterloper; April 02, 2016 at 05:07 AM.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast