Thread: 1 Turns-per-year (TPY) Submod for CAC version 1.x (Grand Campaign 272 B.C. only)

Icon14 1 Turns-per-year (TPY) Submod for CAC version 1.x (Grand Campaign 272 B.C. only)

I have made a submod for Conflictus Antiquarum Culturarum (CAC), which changes the Grand Campaign (272 B.C.) from 2 turns-per-year (TPY) to 1 turns-per-year (TPY). Maybe someone like to play 1 turn-per-year.

Technology research time and building construction time/cost are changed to 1 turns-per-year (TPY).

!!The Submod only applies for the Grand/Main Campaign in Rome2 using CAC version 1.x. When playing any other campaign the Submod must be deselected/disabled!!

Download link.

Try it and post you feedback.

Default Re: 1 Turns-per-year (TPY) Submod for CAC version 1.x (Grand Campaign 272 B.C. only)

Quote Originally Posted by faber_avgust View Post
    I have made a submod for Conflictus Antiquarum Culturarum (CAC), which changes the Grand Campaign (272 B.C.) from 2 turns-per-year (TPY) to 1 turns-per-year (TPY). Maybe someone like to play 1 turn-per-year.

Technology research time and building construction time/cost are changed to 1 turns-per-year (TPY).

!!The Submod only applies for the Grand/Main Campaign in Rome2 using CAC version 1.x. When playing any other campaign the Submod must be deselected/disabled!!

Download link.

Try it and post you feedback.
    Good initiative +Rep

I have added the thread to the stickies.

Default Re: 1 Turns-per-year (TPY) Submod for CAC version 1.x (Grand Campaign 272 B.C. only)

Good initiative +Rep

I have added the thread to the stickies.
    Thanks. It's not all, i have a few ideas for submods.

Quote Originally Posted by faber_avgust View Post
    Thanks. It's not all, i have a few ideas for submods.
    Excellent

Does this update the reform scripts to occur on the right calendar years?

Quote Originally Posted by Draewn View Post
    Does this update the reform scripts to occur on the right calendar years?
    Yes, the campaign script is updated as well with ^2 to all dates (turns).