Thread: Realm Divide and how to actually remove it?

Default Realm Divide and how to actually remove it?

I've been using Beastfeast's No Realm Divide mod on Steam Workshop and started a game with it installed. Lo and behold 200 turns later I've saved my game right before taking a province that will trigger Realm Divide due to becoming too powerful. The mod doesn't work at all. I've since tried other mods but no matter what, if I take one more province the Realm Divide occurs.

I am not trying to take Kyoto either, the Saito took out the Ashikaga like turn 30 and installed their own Shogunate which I've been allied with +400 diplomacy relations yet this dick still has everyone declare war on me if I take one more province, even one of his enemies.

For the love of god, I don't want to install a trainer just to stand a chance to win this game I've invested around 8 hours into, I just want my allies to remain allied or the Realm Divide to not occur until I actually take Kyoto.

Also I apologize if I didn't post this in the correct place, your queries thread where it looks like I'm supposed to be posting this was last replied to over 2 years ago and the only sub forums I've found here were for mod releases, I couldn't find a support or help forum.

Default Re: Realm Divide and how to actually remove it?

Also, why the didn't it declare a Realm Divide against the Saito when they tried to take Kyoto in my game? I really don't like it when developers are too lazy to build advanced ai for end game or higher difficulty and instead just give the ai extra resources or bonuses. That's not difficulty, that's playing a game where your opponent is actively cheating.

Finally found a realm divide mod that worked.

Can you share the name of it?
    Then, as throngs of his enemies bore down upon him and one of his followers said, "They are making at thee, O King," "Who else, pray," said Antigonus, "should be their mark? But Demetrius will come to my aid." This was his hope to the last, and to the last he kept watching eagerly for his son; then a whole cloud of javelins were let fly at him and he fell.

-Plutarch, life of Demetrius.

Arche Aiakidae-Epeiros EB2 AAR

Yes, please do. I'm also looking for such a mod. This game could be so much fun without Realm Divide.