Thread: Chivalric orders - any way to build the knights Citadel?

Default Chivalric orders - any way to build the knights Citadel?

I tried searching for an answer, but was unable to find a clear answer.

In the building browser (for Wissenland), a lot of different knightly orders are available, but I am only able to upgrade the knight's order I have already build in Nuln. Is there a way to build the chapter house you want, and if so - how do I do it?

Thanks in advance

Default Re: Chivalric orders - any way to build the knights Citadel?

Good question. I believe you have to destroy the current Knights chapter and build another. That's how it worked in 1.5. Not sure about 1.6, as I'm having some recruitment issues myself. Ex. Can't recruit reiksguard, despite having the necessary buildings in Castle Reiksguard.

Quote Originally Posted by lalamonster View Post
    Good question. I believe you have to destroy the current Knights chapter and build another. That's how it worked in 1.5. Not sure about 1.6, as I'm having some recruitment issues myself. Ex. Can't recruit reiksguard, despite having the necessary buildings in Castle Reiksguard.
    omg, can't believe I didn't even give it a try, but you sir, are correct - in assuming destroying current knights chapter and then building another will work in 1.6 - thanks for the hint (works for Nuln at least)

It's funny with your reiksguard recruiting issues, sometimes my Nuln pikemen are recruitable, and then they vanish - as if they were mercenaries, like the ogres. Not sure if it's supposed to be this way or not..

Talic's Avatar Libertus

Nuln Pikemen are mercs, as other Empire factions can recruit them from Dogs of War camp.

Quote Originally Posted by Talic View Post
    Nuln Pikemen are mercs, as other Empire factions can recruit them from Dogs of War camp.
    That clears it up then, thanks.

Some recruit have an anual cicle (4 turns, one turn you can recruit and then you have to wait three turns).