Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Bug Reports

Default Re: Bug Reports

No mercenaries do not count. This is the same for all factions.

Hello friends, tell me please, what's going on here? If that's what I'm using Google translator)

Its battle - a check mark is enabled on the mod 0hellenica_custom_battlesb_nonsteam.pack
    https://youtu.be/pmEi1481lRE

Company - the checkbox on the 0hellenica_custom_battlesb_nonsteam.pack
    https://youtu.be/qxbAG6MNNUw

Компания - выключена галочка на мод 0hellenica_custom_battlesb_nonsteam.pack
    https://youtu.be/N3da1t8jyKA

Quote Originally Posted by KosmosKosmos View Post
    Hello friends, tell me please, what's going on here? If that's what I'm using Google translator)

Its battle - a check mark is enabled on the mod 0hellenica_custom_battlesb_nonsteam.pack

https://youtu.be/pmEi1481lRE

Company - the checkbox on the 0hellenica_custom_battlesb_nonsteam.pack

https://youtu.be/qxbAG6MNNUw

Company - tick off on the mod 0hellenica_custom_battlesb_nonsteam.pack

https://youtu.be/N3da1t8jyKA

You play a custom battle?

In the custom battle everything is fine. When I turn it off and start the company, it turns out what you can see on the third video. Skirmishers run very fast, not realistic

I will see into it. It has happened to me before. In my games skirmishers dont move like that.
    Will get back to you.
    You play with the non steam version right?

Совершенно верно. Я не играю в Steam. Я был бы очень благодарен вам за помощь мне с этой проблемой

Quite right. I'm not playing Steam. I would be very grateful to you for helping me with this problem

In mod manager the mods that are in the beggining (left) are loading first than the mods to the right. In your case what is the order?
    1)0hellenica_custom_battlesb_nonsteam.pack
    2)0Hellenika29
    or the other way around?

Phalangitis
    Forget... This problem is solved...

Thanks. I had some very busy days lately and could not find the time to sit on my pc.
    Given the opportunity though I want to make a general comment for all players. Speed in hellenika is not strictly historic. I mean we know the exact values of various troops but we did not use them on purpose. In hellenika the speed of a unit in a given time takes into consideration also the organisation of the army. This is what we call the "order system". Certain units either because their experiences status (veterans) either because they are officer units (like cavalry or general's guard) they emit an aura around them that speeds up close by troops. So they're are cases in which a unit under the influence of various troops may reach a high level of order and discipline and battlefield organization and therefore this unit will move well above its historic speed. This happens in order to resemble the importance of organisation and order distribution. A well organised army will move much more efficient than a disorganised so it will reach strategic parts of the map faster or manoeuvre, flank, encircle faster than the enemy and be benefited from this. So take into consideration that a unit moving faster than it's logical value represents its effectiveness to cover bigger distances in lesser time due to its discipline.
    Cheers.
    Last edited by Phalangitis; May 23, 2017 at 06:47 AM.

Persian champions cannot upgrade when they level up. Its really frustrating since I cannot end the turn quickly.

There is indeed an issue with Persian champions and unfortunately I could not locate the cause till now.. Since Persia get immense bonuses compared to Greeks and Persian campaign is generally very easy so this issue till now was not enough to be characterized game breaker..
    Why you cannot end your turn though? this should be irrelevant.

I can end the turn, but I have to do one extra click. When your characters level up, the game notifies you if try to end a turn. So its much less smooth.

Hey,

Thank you for saving this DLC! Not sure if this counts as a bug, but some unit cards are still unfinished for Satrapa Sardis and Satrapa Daskyleion (Especially for Daskyleion, as some of the unit cards even show the Hastati ship unit card for land units). Also, some text in the game is a little off, like when I fight against Byzantion it says I'm fighting against Rodos, and when I fight against Mytilene it says I'm fighting against Cyrenaica. Is there a way to manually fix this?

Hi. Thanks for your feedback.
    The Persian icons were indeed left a bit unfinished. The guy that made them left the team a little before launch so we let them as they were. We could fix them but after launch we were too tired to do any tweaks (we were working non stop for almost 2 years) and later on e got involved with other projects.
    Now the text thing may indeed be a bug. Haven't noticed it to be honest and I have played many campaigns. Will look into it first chance but I need to warn you that my modding weak spot is texts. There are many tables and it needs a lot of searching..
    Cheers

Hey Phalangitis,
    I started an Argos Campaign that I am putting on Youbtube. I am around the year 425BC and over the last couple years I can't recruit any units.
    It says something like I have no available "recruitment caps". I have never seen anything like this before after playing campaigns with Korinthos, Sparta and Athens...
    Is this something specific to Argos or a possible bug?

I may have found a bug.

When I try to declare war on Argo either by clicking on the diplomacy option or buy having a unit attack Argos the declaration of war menu will pop up and when I click to accept nothing happens.

The menu stays and I cannot exit, animations on the map continue and I can even scroll on the world map but the diplomacy menu is stuck. So for now I have to wait for Argos to declare war on me. However, I am able to declare war on any another faction without this bug happening.

I have encountered this bug as well but I think it is just from scripting to reflect the historical course of action.
    Argos remained neutral until around 421 or after when it officially declared for Athens.
    If you want to take Argos before the notification occurs - you're best to get them to declare war on you by raiding in their land.

This scripting does not have any effect while playing as Argos - expect to get assaulted by Sparta and Mantinea early.

I suppose you are declaring war on Argos. I quote from the manual
    "ARGOS 30 YEARS TRUCE TREATY
    Added the Argive truce script. When you are not playing as Argos it will remain neutral until 420 BC (very important for the Spartan campaign)
    In History Argos was protected until 420 BC from a previous treaty of 30 years neutrality (which ended in 420) . So you cannot declare war to Argos or Argos to anyone. When this treaty closes to end you are informed with a text to take your measures because around 420 - 418 Athens signed a peace treaty with it , Elis and MAntineia and the BAttle of MAntineia takes place. An Athenian army will spawn in MAntineia in turn 58 and if you defeated it in the same turn Elis , MAntineia will be subjugated and Argos will sign a new (fragile ) peace treaty."
    So declaring war before the truce ends, is not possible.When truce ends you will be notified and you can proceed declaring war.

For recruitment caps.
    Another possibility could be that you have built too many barracks. Barracks drain caps (keeping your hoplites in guard duties) Try removing some barracks (warning you will loose the PO bonus they provide). If this doesn;t wark you can send me your save game file to check myself
    Cheers
    Last edited by Phalangitis; January 08, 2018 at 05:49 PM.