Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Bug Reports

Default Re: Bug Reports

Anybody know why I can not make a client state when capture the last region of enemy polis in some cases? Only occupy, raze and sack. Note: this polis is not a client state of another polis at that time.

You mean subjugate? client state us only through diplomacy nit ?

Quote Originally Posted by Phalangitis View Post
    You mean subjugate? client state us only through diplomacy nit ?
    Yes, of couse subjugate. This option is absent in some cases.

that is strange. In my games I can, and this mechanic is either working or not. I cannot understand why you cannot subjugate only in some cases. My best guess would be that maybe it isn't their last region? maybe they got a small island which is not seen by the fog of war. Now that we have increased ship movement maybe they got a region far away?

another idea. I think that if a faction is subjugated and it betrays you you cannot re-subjugate it. With diplomacy in some cases there is an auto subjugation like elis after the battle of Mantineia or Macedon etc. So for these factions the subjugate option may not be available if they turn on you

@Oscar, also a small army of this faction may still exist nearby and it must be defeated in order to subjugate their last settlement.

FreeMayk's Avatar Foederatus

Hi people

I have problem cos i am not able to declare war on Argos with Sparta?
    Don`t have option for that. When i try to attack and declare war with unit, nothing happens?

Quote Originally Posted by FreeMayk View Post
    Hi people

I have problem cos i am not able to declare war on Argos with Sparta?
    Don`t have option for that. When i try to attack and declare war with unit, nothing happens?
    Hi FreeMayk!
    This is intended. Argos has a truce with Sparta the first 10 years of the war.
    From the manual:
    ARGOS 30 YEARS TRUCE TREATY

Added the Argive truce script. When you are not playing as Argos it will remain neutral until 420 BC (very important for the Spartan campaign)
    In History Argos was protected until 420 BC from a previous treaty of 30 years neutrality (which ended in 420) . So you cannot declare war to Argos or Argos to anyone. When this treaty closes to end you are informed with a text to take your measures because around 420 - 418 Athens signed a peace treaty with it , Elis and MAntineia and the BAttle of MAntineia takes place. An Athenian army will spawn in MAntineia in turn 58 and if you defeated it in the same turn Elis , MAntineia will be subjugated and Argos will sign a new (fragile ) peace treaty.

FreeMayk's Avatar Foederatus

Tnx m8 for info.
    Awesome mode btw!!!

All best

Thanks a lot my friend!

Hi guys,

unfortunately the game crash at 426 BC

Is this a continous crash?
    If yes, then it is due to an emerging character conflicting with an already existing character on the campaign map.
    Here at the OP, read the section about how to bypass those rare crashes.
    Last edited by M@x1mus; October 03, 2016 at 04:14 PM.

If the crash is related with a character like M@x said it will be during Ai turn or during your turn just at the beggining. Probably something about characters because we do not have other types of crashes (I cross my fingers to remain like that )

Ok thanks...

the crash is continuous always during AI Rodes turn.

If deselect the file ( in order to re-enable the rest of the characters) crash again!

Εχε τικαρισμενο το αρχειο για τη γυρα που σου κρασαρει, περασε την και μετα απενεργοποιησε το.

I love, but don't speack greek

Ah sorry mate i thought from Alekos that you re Greek..!
    Just have the gile you download ticked for 1-2 turns until you pass the turn you experience the crash and then untick in order to have the rest of the historical characters.

No I'm italian but love greek and ancient history of it !

Ok... this afternoon I try yet, because yesterday crash anyway.

If you still face problems please send me the save game file to see for myself.
    Also can you please tell me (from save game) which turn exactly is this? (example 48 turn). I want to check also from the scripts folder

Ok turn 27 !

When I select crashfix in mod manager i must upload it? how?

If start anyway the crash presents