Thread: ERE and Paganism

Drowsy's Avatar Senator

Default ERE and Paganism

Hola everyone,

Bought Attila a few days ago and it's pretty nice out of the box. Started a new campaign as the ERE and pretty much ditched Christianity on turn 1

Or so i thought. I still see Christian symbols everywhere within my imperium, even the pentarchy see icons don't go away on the campaign map.

This won't do. Are there any mods, overhauls or otherwise that tackle this issue?

Thanks
    Last edited by Drowsy; March 20, 2016 at 02:38 AM.

Noif de Bodemloze's Avatar The Protector of Art
    Content Emeritus

Default Re: ERE and Paganism

"Pentarchy See" can't take rid off. If you want get rid off those greek christianity and become roman paganism, Destroy all all churches in your empire and build theaters that have roman paganism boost. When Roman paganism has reached 35%, you can convert to it in faction summary and build Roman paganism temples.

Drowsy's Avatar Senator

Cheers. I've converted successfully and the people are of course pleased with their re-found virtue and toilet papyrus But those icons, flag symbols and other relative minor details are really breaking immersion, so i had hoped there might be a mod that corrects/lessens these issues.

All regions have a local tradition religion. So it is impossible to fully get rid of any single religion.

With that in mind, you can just think of the pentarchy see as a extended form of local tradition.