Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Preview] Faction Emblems overhaul.

Default Re: [Preview] Faction Emblems overhaul.

Any ideas for the Roman break off factions? I always thought they needed some life and colour to make them feel like a proper faction rather than a renamed rebel. (I'm very big on aesthetics. )
    The guy who used to test DeI and FotE on Mac.

I think ep1c_fail did mention he was working on those, but I don't know the specifics at the moment.

As far as their religions, I can tell you that some of the emergent factions are Christian and others are pagan by default, so that could play into things as well. Actually, I should check those in the startpos and make sure they're set to the right ones...

We haven't touched any faction rosters yet, if you're also asking about that. We'd like to do that sort of thing eventually, but for now we're trying to make sure we stay compatible with most battle/unit mods. That may change soon.

I'm playing with FotE, so I hope it stays compatible just a bit longer. The mods compliment each other well, which I suspect may have been a tad intentional?

Quote Originally Posted by Delicate Strawberry View Post
    I'm playing with FotE, so I hope it stays compatible just a bit longer. The mods compliment each other well, which I suspect may have been a tad intentional?
    I can't say what the FotE team is planning, but they have been doing mostly battle stuff, and we've been sticking to campaign stuff. It works pretty well for now.

Well I'm more than happy to test the two together, for the benefit of everyone of course.

Just a little something I've been working on in my ever-diminishing spare time. This may not end up in the 0.3 release (which I'd like to have out soon), at least not for every faction, but I think this looks better than in vanilla.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Quote Originally Posted by Augustusng View Post
    Just a little something I've been working on in my ever-diminishing spare time. This may not end up in the 0.3 release (which I'd like to have out soon), at least not for every faction, but I think this looks better than in vanilla.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

updated.

Quote Originally Posted by ep1c_fail View Post
    updated.
    Looks great!

armenia is playable?

Not yet.

Not yet.
    Tease.

Hello, I have question. I want to have pagan Rome emblem, but when I convert my WRE to Graeco-Roman Polytheism, Its emblem still shows Christian emblem. How is it supposed to work or am I missing something?
    Thank you

Unfortunately, we can't change the emblems when you convert religions. We'd like to have that feature of course, but we can't add that in.

What we can do, and will do soon, is to create a submod with alternate emblems for some factions. Maybe I'll upload some version of this submod soon, but it only has a few factions in it right now.

Unfortunately, we can't change the emblems when you convert religions. We'd like to have that feature of course, but we can't add that in.

What we can do, and will do soon, is to create a submod with alternate emblems for some factions. Maybe I'll upload some version of this submod soon, but it only has a few factions in it right now.
    Ah Okay, Understand. When I saw that you created the emblem for Pagan Rome I got all excited . Why did you create it though if it's not possible to be used?
    Great mod though, I was always a historical nerd so will definitely enjoy this.

Well, we wanted to have some alternate emblems, exactly for the reason of being able to convert religion. But the only way to do it is a submod, it looks like.

Dead*Man*Wilson's Avatar Campidoctor

These are absolutely amazing. Epic makes the best emblems that I've seen.

Looking forward to more of the collaboration between FotE & EP.

Keep at it fellas, you've got the best thing going on Attila!

Sana Kan's Avatar Libertus

Are you going to make more faction symbols for EP? Those are gorgeous.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12