Thread: I'd love to start a new campaign in RS II but...

Default I'd love to start a new campaign in RS II but...

I don't know if RS III is just around the corner, and I do know it's not save game compatible, so I wouldn't want to lose any progress. My play sessions tend to be long so yeah...

neep's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: I'd love to start a new campaign in RS II but...

Do it, you know you want to..

Even though you may not complete a campaign, it's still going to be fun. And it might be a good warm up for when RSIII comes along.

YOLO

Quote Originally Posted by Konig91 View Post
    I don't know if RS III is just around the corner, and I do know it's not save game compatible, so I wouldn't want to lose any progress. My play sessions tend to be long so yeah...
    Just play with a fraction you had no interest in.
    ITS ME "THE DUDE" AND I STILL HATE ELEPHANTS!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/thegamersdude1

If you're getting the itch, you might want to play a campaign with different objectives than you normally would.

Perhaps play a faction, take its historical borders, and attempt to survive without expanding further. That way you can really just play at your leisure and come back to the campaign at any point. Or maybe set up a solid early empire with one of the fringe factions and from that position send stacks to another faction that normally struggles in the campaign. There are just so many ways to enjoy great mods like this.

sounds like an elaborated way to ask for release date ahaah