Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Age of Vikings

Ferdiad's Avatar Patricius

Default Re: Age of Vikings

They're supposed to be strong though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunor View Post
    Hello Rikashey !

I dont set my Attila to automacily upgrade ( my old mod campaign not finished ) . So my game version is v1.5 .
    With my older version i can not use/play your mod .
    Can u tell mee what must modify myself ,What tables should modify that version make it compatible with older games ( v1.5)?
    thx any help !
    That would be too much of a hassle dude, to identify all changes that came with the newer version. Besides, I bet its more than tables that have changed (e.g. This mod may use models introduced in the newest patch, new scripts and startpos, etc.)

thx the reply. i upgraded finally my attila to 1.6, and play this fantastic mod already

finix's Avatar Ordinarius

Can you give us working non-steam link?
    [IMG][/IMG]

Hello Rikasey !
    I ended the Wessex campaign it was really fun, but isn't so "legendary" hard...(like read in descr.)
    But after then i make playable the Byzantine -sicily faction (manually editing the db tables, and startpos.esf) The faction works, but i have a big problem. if i go to family-tree i se the "DY_YOUR_HOUSE" ( and many options dont work here ( adopt, secure loyality, and so on) it seems my house dont funktional like a kindgdom (( can u giving an advice how i can correct the Byzantine faction?
    or maybe u can + add the Byzantin, like a submod the correct startpos.esf for me / us

Many thx if u made it

Laetus

can you upload this mod in mediafire?? or in another site? thanks

hessia78's Avatar Libertus

I think you should have either the kingdoms of Gwynedd or Powys as a playable Briton faction as Wales in the early middle age period would be a very interesting topic to explore that has been unfortunately ignored. I would loved to be able to unite the Britons of Wales and drive the Germanic and Nordic invaders out from the Island

I support the post above.

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

Non-steam download?

if it exists pls add non steam link <3 ii am tryng 1 week and cant play (i have attila non steam version). i have download steams version .pack file from here http://steamworkshopdownloader.com/ . but it does not work with mod mannager. and if anybody knows, how i can update attila total war 1.5 to 1.6? i cant find any patch for download (i have non steam version, think it's illegal))))

Hey Gytgudkydson and/or Viriato Im working on a overhaul for the gc that starts in 843 and I was wondering if I could use your guys flags.
    I already have the campaign map done and Ltd is letting me use models from medieval 1212.

And of course I will give you guys credit once it is released

Campidoctor
    Civitate

Quote Originally Posted by mepetamepe View Post
    (i have attila non steam version)
    Since when has Attila a non-Steam version?

Hi, I download the mod and put it in the steam folder for attila (data) and when I run the game but from steam the game crushes when it Start. Any Help? Obviusly I'm new trying games. Sorry for me english. Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by LinusLinothorax View Post
    Since when has Attila a non-Steam version?
    Pirated probably.

so many people have posted asking for a non steam link (myself included) and the creator of this mod just blatantly ignores the requests. A simple 'no' from Rikashey would suffice. The ignorance in assuming that a non steam download link = piracy is laughable. just saying. it doesnt make your mod look very good if you ignore the requests of repeated people, in a community based game..

There's no such thing as a non steam version of Attila so the only other option is piracy.

I definitely agree that this mod makes things a lot more interesting. I have to say, even the post UI is gorgeous

Very interesting mod! I prefer this period that the of original campaign

Quote Originally Posted by Ferdiad View Post
    There's no such thing as a non steam version of Attila so the only other option is piracy.
    Somebody prefers to download from here rather than from steam workshop which has tendency to bug out on some people. My problems with Attila were with steam version of mods.
    Last edited by Frunk; August 14, 2016 at 09:47 AM. Reason: Insult removed.

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    Moderator Emeritus

Thread moved from the main Attila Modifications forum.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast