Nice empires, especially the ones of invictus and malibu.stacey
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Do not breathe, neither look or listen, DO NOT EXIST!!!"

Default Re: Your EB Empire

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    I want an update from Lord Gruff .

Here's the AI Campaign update:

235bc - Casse Campaign

In the grand tradition of TW gamers everywhere, I have a storyline going in my head during game play.

Aedui had the gaul (punn intended ) to take my ancient homeland of Bellovacaea Belgae. So I used that as an excuse to invade (I didn't even have to trump up any WMD intell! ).

I have a new methodical army formation and made pretty short work of the Aedui back garrison.

And for those who wondered, I can now recruite Gallic Light Cav out of Cenabum.

(Sorry. In a huge hurry (late for work) and no time to resize images and create thumbs )
    Faithfully under the patronage of the fallen yet rather amiable Octavian.

Smile! The better the energy you put in, the better the energy you will get out.

_TheChevalier_'s Avatar Centenarius

Nice update, now the Casse are a true regional force, almost an Empire
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

.Socrates's Avatar I Love You

Here's mine so far. Too tired to go into detail, though.
    Originally under the patronage of RZZZA. Under the patronage of the Black Prince, in the Royal House of the Black Prince.

^updated 6/28/10 (Stevie Wonder - Songs in the Key of Life)

Nice conquest of Gaul, Socrates, I wish you luck in your campaign
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MY camp is at a stand still, spain is completely under my control save the 1 former greek colony. Italy is all mine except the 2 top most provinces. Im preparing an invasion force of the last 2 west african lands. As for fighting the other powers, i am but on the defensive. I honestly do not want to invade egypt, though i could easily ransack a few of their towns. I am letting the gauls kill each other. As for Macedon, well they ar efighting rome, germans, and the samartians.
    So i am asking you guys, what my next step should be. I thought about sending an expeditionary force into the british isles starting with ireland.Or perhaps an invasion of the nile to break egypts endless stacks? -Leon

I would risk a expedition on Ptolemaic territory, the Nile gives a lot of resources, more than Ireland, if you attack Ireland, then the Ptolemaic will be stonger, I'd prefer to take the Nile and wipe out those "self-called" Pharaohs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

True, but im not doing it for the money right now, but rather for fun. I can take egypt anytime, i have crushed about 7 stacks already yet they keep sending more. But alas well see. -Leon

Hey all, i will be going on vacation for 3 weeks, so i decided to make my savegame public for any of you who want to play with it. A bit of info on the current position. You are the dominant power in the west. Spain is yours, west africa is yours except those 2 hard to reach provinces, italy is all but yours. Your wealth is enough to raise another full stack and support it. You have 5 main armies, 2 in italy, 2 defending against egypt, and one in spain. It is vh/vh so if anyone is up for it good luck, and please post some updates on it i would love to see it Good luck to everyone, ill continue my game in 3 weeks. If you have any questions about my file ill answer them. -Leon
    http://files.filefront.com//;6353149;;/

Anyone been playing either of the Gauls. Be interested to see how they play out?

my2bob
    PSYCHO V

"Ask not for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for THEE!" - (John Donne, Meditation 17)

Tiro

I suppose I will add my screenie for my Roman empire. I haven't expanded that far yet as I am restricting expansion to historical dates and places (when relevant). I just had a few fierce battles with Carthage and killed their General Hamalcar with my Tribune boy.

I find that Carthage is really keen on the Phoeni Levy unit more than any other. So favorable is this unit for Carthage it encompasses about 90% of their units in all current visible stacks. Problem being, that they are easy to beat as they have rather low morale. Would like to see something done about this, as it is a large problem with their cites on Sicily, Corsica, and Sardinia.

Work has made play time limited. Thank God it's friday tomorrow!

Anyhoo. My Casse kingdom is inching along. We've made some pretty strong headway on the continent.

You'll notice I'm beseiging Bagacos in the north and Gaul has already begun to crumble before me.

Smile! The better the energy you put in, the better the energy you will get out.

Really good work, now the Casse are a true Empire, but I'd like to see how is the world doing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Really nice "world", the war has destroyed some factions, really good world behaviour
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm dying to get this Casse campaign finished so I can try a Saka campaign.

Impossible my foot. You probably just need alot of patience as with the Casse campaign.

BTW, last night Aedui mustered what they could to attack Cenebum and beseige it. Poor saps don't know what is about to hit them. I was too tired to fight the battle last night but this evening after work I will most likely put the final nail in their coffin.
    Last edited by Francisco Montana; December 15, 2006 at 08:33 AM.

I am about to conquer the desert... I battle against Epirus proved to be a mistake since they were allied with Egypt. Now I am in war against Egypt, just when I was almost ready to take Massilia from the Averni.

I am distressed, may I say, by the ineffectiveness of my cavalry (Punic, Numidian and Hippeis), they were 6 units against just one Galatian in open ground, attacking from several directions and were killed, my cavalry is dead!!! I believe this qualifies as a bug!!!! Another distress was that the Agema (Egypt one) are as fast as my Numidian cavalry!!!! this does not seem rigth!

Anyway, I am preparing to fight against all odds!!! Let us see!!!

Casse checking in. Gotta love Saturdays!

BTW, Rome and Aedui have been at war for some time now. So the Romans are indeed split.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Gruffles View Post
    Casse checking in. Gotta love Saturdays!

BTW, Rome and Aedui have been at war for some time now. So the Romans are indeed split.
    what? your economy is 739!! soon you won't able to do anything but anyway great empire or kingdom

The Casse are great force, and plz get some coins as quick as you can, otherwise Casse will be break with money
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]