Page 4 of 90 FirstFirst 12345678910111213142954 ... LastLast

Thread: Your EB Empire

Default Re: Your EB Empire

I live pay-check to pay-check! :tooth:

Seriously guys. Don't worry about me and money. I was broke while I mustered every last unit I could on the continent and while I spent every spare penny on buildings for happiness (so I could pull troops out).

I just took another Aedui town and now pull in 11,000 a month.

Last edited by Francisco Montana; December 16, 2006 at 07:56 PM.
    Faithfully under the patronage of the fallen yet rather amiable Octavian.

Smile! The better the energy you put in, the better the energy you will get out.

_TheChevalier_'s Avatar Centenarius

Good work, btw which provinces you must take to win ??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Do not breathe, neither look or listen, DO NOT EXIST!!!"

8 more provences to go.

Smile! The better the energy you put in, the better the energy you will get out.

my macedonian empire,

attn , the one on the casse campaign , what map is that?

Quote Originally Posted by scannerfish View Post
    attn , the one on the casse campaign , what map is that?
    What do you mean, "what map is that"?

It's the EB map and the victory conditions overview for the faction.

Really nice work Mr. Life, I expect an update
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wow. The Aedui put up alot more of a fight than I thought they would. They -did not- want to let their capital go without a huge fight. We had probably 4 epic battles outside Bibracte. My island infrustructure finally wore them out and I finally beat them through attrition.

Fun stuff!!!

here is my empire, i have prepared 5 huge armies, preparing for the conquest of Asia,

now look at my treasury, to get ready for the expedition to Asia i have nearly bankrupt my treasury,

Im coming!!!

@ Lord Gruffles:
    Really nice work with the Casse, poor Aedui, they fight to last to protect their true homeland but all their efforts weren't successful

@Mr. Life:
    I'd like to see the empire of Megas Alexandros, nice empire though, Seleucids will die
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

the Seleucids empire has twice as many men as me, and the Ptolemaic empire has three times, its gonna be a world war,

Ronin's Avatar Biarchus

The pro's amougst you should try playing a poor faction on VH/M (fairest setting). It's hard not to get wiped into the dust.

"I am ronin because I serve no master.

The set of principles that denote absolute justice require no
    subordinates.
    I am a warrior of justice."
    ~ Ronin

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Life View Post

here is my empire, i have prepared 5 huge armies, preparing for the conquest of Asia,

now look at my treasury, to get ready for the expedition to Asia i have nearly bankrupt my treasury,

Im coming!!!
    I would annihilate Rome first and foremost.

It looks like Roma is busy elsewhere, so I'd say it's a good time to get into Asia and leave the Romans to deal with the Epeirotes and Gauls...
    Little Kid-"Daddy, daddy! My teacher said that whenever a gas cap is found, an angel gets its wings!
    *pause*
    Daddy-"Your teacher's full of snot!"
    ~Rocko's Modern Life

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    The pro's amougst you should try playing a poor faction on VH/M (fairest setting). It's hard not to get wiped into the dust.
    Casse isn't exactly an easy faction. I play on VH/H.

I'm dying to finish this campaign though so I can try Saka.

Zenith Darksea's Avatar Ορθοδοξία ή θάνατος!

Their recruitment is screwed up for the moment. Best to wait for .81 if you want to play them.

Tiro

Excellent campaign you have in progression there Lord Gruffles. Definitely has me interested in playing the Casse next when I am done with my Romani campaign.

I have a question about EB itself.

I am playing Makedonia, a great nation and everything is running well, I got now the idealistic empire (greece+ Makedonia + Byzantion). I had to counter Epeiros because I don't want to go to the west. I will deal with Roma later, so I formed an alliance with them and gave them plenty of 'Mnai's' to attack both the Epeiros. THey are climbing in southern Italy and almost reaching Roma, while the Romaioi are only concentrating on the harsh gauls. Should I help one of these ( I am in war with Epeiros and got their capital, and in alliance with Roma).
    The legions of Roma do look a bit weard. Is it normal Principes wear spears? And the Triarii form a phalanx?

Please advice I will try posting a screeny sooner or later.

Quinctius.

I am playing Makedonia, a great nation and everything is running well, I got now the idealistic empire (greece+ Makedonia + Byzantion). I had to counter Epeiros because I don't want to go to the west. I will deal with Roma later, so I formed an alliance with them and gave them plenty of 'Mnai's' to attack both the Epeiros. THey are climbing in southern Italy and almost reaching Roma, while the Romaioi are only concentrating on the harsh gauls. Should I help one of these ( I am in war with Epeiros and got their capital, and in alliance with Roma).
    Eventually, both will have to bite the dust trampled under the Royal Macedonian and Thracian Cavalry's hooves. My recommandation is that instead of helping the Romans you should focus your economy on recruiting and maintaining a military for kicking the remains of the Epirotes out of the Balkans completely (if that didn't happen already) [Ooh, the satisfaction to actually kill Pyrrhus will certainly bring Antigonos in a state of extacy]. It is good that Rome is doing badly, since you'll have to face 'm eventually, and they tend to be quite strong.
    "Tempus edax rerum." Ovid, Metamorphoses
    Under the patronage of Virgil.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaias View Post
    Excellent campaign you have in progression there Lord Gruffles. Definitely has me interested in playing the Casse next when I am done with my Romani campaign.
    Thanks. It's been a hoot. It took alot of patience but things are now starting to roll.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith Darksea View Post
    Their recruitment is screwed up for the moment. Best to wait for .81 if you want to play them.
    What's screwed up about it? I can recruite spears, swords, midland heroes, casse champions, cav, slingers.

What's missing? :hmmm: (BTW, I hate chariots. So I don't miss those in the least. Plus, I believe they come later in a reform as at this time in the history of Briton (circa 300-200BC) they were not very common.)
    Last edited by Francisco Montana; December 19, 2006 at 05:42 PM.