Thread: Mini Mod: Númenórean Invasion

Default Mini Mod: Númenórean Invasion

I’m announcing a ’mini mod’ for Medieval 2: Total War called

'Númenórean Invasion'

This ‘mini mod’ will land a Númenórean invasion force into medieval Europe; a silly idea, I know, but hopefully fun and interesting, and worth playing. It will be a ‘total conversion’ of the Saxons from vanilla M2, with reskinned vanilla units (or new models, depending on who I can get on board to do them), new traits and ancillaries, new names, new tech. tree, etc. Many things are yet to be determined, such as exactly which Númenórean king will be leading the invasion, where the invasion will be launched from, why there is an invasion in the first place (Gandalf and his weed is behind it, I'm sure), and so on.

I have put up a forum here, for the discussion and development of NI – please visit and share your thoughts.

Something quick I just did:

Last edited by Amroth; December 09, 2006 at 01:38 AM.

Trajan's Avatar Capodecina

Default Re: Mini Mod: Gondorian Invasion

Moved to The Gathering.

Default Re: Mini Mod: Gondorian Invasion

I was under the impression that The Gathering was for mod ideas, not mods already in development?

Edit: First post has been edited to reflect the current development plans.
    Last edited by Amroth; December 09, 2006 at 01:39 AM.

AmeriBriton's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Mini Mod: Númenórean Invasion

I thought it was Gondorian?

Disregard if you said something about it already. I am an idiot in need of a quick fix of caffeine.

3d Battalion, 172d Infantry (Mountain)
    "Ascend to Victory" Hooah!

Default Re: Mini Mod: Númenórean Invasion

Yeah, I edited the first post to reflect the change from Gondorian to Númenórean. There is, btw, a poll going on at the official forums about which Númenórean king will lead the invasion (Tar-Aldarion, Ar-Pharazôn, etc.) - you can check it out here.