Thread: Beta Testing[Testers Required]

Dontfearme22's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Beta Testing[Testers Required]

Looking for Beta Testers to Aid in Testing and Reviewing Unit Balancing

Age of Bronze is currently an active released mod with an active player base, but with that we are still working to release updates and patches. Massicio has been our main gameplay director for a while, and he supervises unit balancing and statistics. We need beta testers to help him out, and help sift through the hundreds of new units we are working on.

Initially, the primary task will be online test battles, to aid in unit balancing. These will range from highly specific scenario and unit test to otherwise normal online play to assess from multiple aspects.

Later on in development, campaign run throughs and testing various campaign mechanics as we implement them.

Requirements:

1. First and foremost be trustworthy and not distributing or using mod content without prior permission.

2. Adequate availability, this wont be a demanding position by any means but if you think you’ll struggle to find time for testing then it may not be for you

3. Understand that it isn’t just competitive online gaming, a lot of the testing will be for functionality and testing parameters

4. Speak legible, decent English, for easy communication

Please PM Massicio if you are interested, and hopefully you can help make both his job easier, and make future AoB release come out faster and more complete.
    Last edited by Dontfearme22; March 11, 2016 at 05:54 PM.

Default Re: Beta Testing[Testers Required]

I PMed Massicio and I didn't get a response.

Quote Originally Posted by Thee Dugster View Post
    I PMed Massicio and I didn't get a response.
    Sorry about that I've been out of the country the past week. I just responded to your pm.

I want to help out again, I already have Massicio added on steam.
    Last edited by Malarkey95; April 06, 2016 at 08:11 AM.

Moon_Man's Avatar Libertus

Will this be for the campaign? Or a second CB release?