Thread: my spartan units won't reform/reorganize itself after moving, can someone help?

Default my spartan units won't reform/reorganize itself after moving, can someone help?

so i'm playing spartan campaign, but there's one thing that bugged me a lot. my spartan units never keep/reform their formation after i moved them. this is the example :

^^^^ this is before i moved them, it's still organized . but when i moved them it became like this

they became very unorganized and won't reform itself ,even after i fast forward for 1 minute they still won't reorganize . also one of the hoplite unit isn't even on the same position as the other units(3rd line) anymore. i tried to move each unit on their own but they still won't reorganize their hoplite formation, only the phalanx unit keep the formation and line. can someone tell me what's wrong? because i've played roman before and they're always retain their formation and reorganize itself.

Default Re: my spartan units won't reform/reorganize itself after moving, can someone help?

This problem is caused by a certain skeleton model, which most hoplites in this mod use. Only the Promachoi use a different skeleton. This is fixed in the next version. In the meantime you could use a trick of mine. Place those hoplites a little further than the others in your line and they will line up properly with the other units.

Default Re: my spartan units won't reform/reorganize itself after moving, can someone help?

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Bane1 View Post
    This problem is caused by a certain skeleton model, which most hoplites in this mod use. Only the Promachoi use a different skeleton. This is fixed in the next version. In the meantime you could use a trick of mine. Place those hoplites a little further than the others in your line and they will line up properly with the other units.
    oh i see thanks for the answer, and about your tips do you mean i should place them further between lines or between their sides?

If you have a straight line like I always have than you only have to place them a little further, so that the man in the last line of that unit barely touches the man in the front line of the unit right next to them (as they would be directly near to each other in that straight line).