Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: It Takes Five Newbloods to Tango

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Default It Takes Five Newbloods to Tango

It Takes Five Newbloods to Tango
    (Credits goes to blue1924, FrostySOTF and Parafix for creating this submod)

This Hotseat will be using an edited version of Winds of Winter that I created for hotseating. Would like to thank Korps and the rest of the Winds of Winter team for a great submod that I just changed up so that we could have something different.

Winds of Winder mod link

EDITED FILES
    To play this, just make a copy of your Winds of Winter folder, and put this data folder inside it to replace the existing data folder. (Feel free to shoot me a PM if you are having trouble)
    If anyone wishes to use this mod for another hotseat, feel free (if enough people PM me I will start another up myself)
    Map Preview:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Here is a summary of the lore for this scenario, it is a mix of people making different decisions, fast forwarding into possible future events, and just some made up stuff, I hope you enjoy
    The North- After Jon Snow agreed to leave the Night’s Watch to become Jon Stark, Lord of Winterfell and Lord Paramount of the North for King Stannis, the tides of battle changed. The Manderlys and all the other Northern lords have joined Stannis’s cause, and have taken Winterfell back in the name of the Starks, and mounted Roose and Ramsay Bolton’s heads on spikes upon the battlements of the castle. Also, Justin Massey brought back an army of sellswords to further bolster Stannis's force. Now that Stannis has united the North, he now looks to march south and take the throne he believes is his.

The Riverlands- After the death of their allies, namely Tywin Lannister and the Boltons, House Frey was left stranded in the middle of Westeros with no friends. The ever opportunistic Petyr Baelish took this opportunity to press his claim for the Riverlands and many of the Riverlords came to him eagerly, and together, they ended the line of House Frey. Notably among these lords was Brynden ‘Blackfish’ Tully, who personally killed the Late Lord Walder, and now sits at his family’s ancestral home as the Lord of Riverrun. With the Vale and Riverlands united, what will Lord Baelish’s next conquest be?

The Stormlands- Aegon Targaryen’s landing could not have come at a worse time for the people of Westeros, catching them off guard with the help of the Golden Company, he was able to conquer all of the Stormlands. Aegon then sealed an alliance with Dorne by wedding Arianne Martell. At his wedding, Harry Strickland, the captain-general of the Golden Company, presented Aegon with Blackfyre, the ancestral sword of Targaryen Kings. Even with questions of his legitimacy, no one can question the power this young Valyrian has obtained.

The Reach- Euron Greyjoy and the ironborn have taken the Arbor, along with the entire Oldtown region as they caught House Tyrell off guard, ending the long lived line of House Hightower. A surpising addition to the Greyjoy forces was Gerold Dayne, whom was not on well terms with his liege Doran Martell, and decided to join Euron Greyjoy. In the Ironborn attempt to conquer Highgarden, the men of the Reach stood tall, defending their liege lords castles until the bitter end. There were many losses on both sides, including both Garlan and Willas Tyrell, who sacrificed their lives to keep their people safe. Even though the Tyrell line will end, Mace and Loras Tyrell have returned to Highgarden to try and avenge Garlan and Willas. Some of the Reach lords have stayed loyal to the throne, and the remainder of House Tyrell, while others have joined King Aegon, most notably Randyll Tarly, fighting for the Targaryens just as they did during Robert’s Rebellion.

The Iron Throne- The Iron Throne is still rebounding from the deaths of Kevan and Tywin Lannister, and now face more rebellions with the Targaryen boy in the South, Stannis in the North, the Greyjoys in the West, and nobody trusts Lord Baelish. Will King Tommen be able to hold his throne against these Usurpers, or will the Iron Throne change hands once again?

Only newbloods are accepted
    Lannister - John Constantine
    Arryn - Black-wolf
    Greyjoy - Kilicarslan33
    Stannis - Saint Xenny
    Targaryen - Ramble12

Admin: Ramsay Snow
    Co-Admin: Jadli

Rules

1. You have 24 turns to take your turn, if you don't ask for an extension or haven't appointed a personal sub you will be subbed/skipped.

2. It is not allowed to abuse bugs to yours or others' advantage. These are the known bugs:
    The naval fort bug: No using ships to bypass a fort or a settlements Zone of Control.
    Spam siege bug: Besieging a fort or a settlement with a force far superior in it, in order to either prevent that army from reinforcing or in order to cut down a settlements income is not allowed.
    Fort watchtower bug: Constructing watchtowers in order to prevent forting is not allowed. You can construct watchtowers, but you will be asked to replay if it is obvious the reason why the watchtower has been built is to prevent forting
    Heroic victory bug: No Heroic victories at all. If you get a heroic victory you must reload until you get a different result, and if you cannot get a different result then you will not be allowed to play the battle.
    Ambush fort bug: No luring men in ambush position into ZoC of forts\settlement's as such robbing them of their movement points.
    Siege reinforcement bug: when the army is adjacent to a fort or a settlements that has been put under siege it cannot reinforce armies adjacent to him which he should have been able to reinforce on normal occasions. Attacking an army which the siege reinforcements bug applies to is not allowed
    Navy inside ports attacked bug: no using this bug to attack ships which are inside ports.
    Yoyo armies\forts bug: no attacking an army which the bug has been used on multiple times. You can see when this bug occurs, as the enemy army enters the fort and then leaves it.
    3. You are not allowed to encircle an army, just to deny its retreat.
    4. Destroying buildings is not allowed in these 3 situations:
    - If the settlement is under siege
    - A far superior army is one turn away from the settlement. *exception: if it is turn one it is allowed
    - You have not yet held that settlement for 3 turns *exception: does not apply on turn 1-3 on home regions
    5. 4 units per fort and 3 forts per regions(per player)
    6. You are not allowed to sally out if the result is defeat(both is settlements and forts)
    7. You have to VM/PM the next player after you upload your save.
    8. Posting pictures of battle odds, and results is mandatory. All pics must show the attacking and defending forces. You are advised to delete your finance and minimap
    9. The recruitment of spies\assassins and their use is prohibited
    10. Armies defeated by a player (b) that comes after the original player (a)'s turn cannot move next turn, so if Greyjoy defeats a Lannister army that army cannot move next turn. - Exception: Reinforcing armies in fortification, even if defeated, don't lose movement points. So player 'a' should be allowed to move the army that reinforced another while in a fort and was defeated by 'b'.Addendum to the same rule: no sallying out of a fort\castle which has forces which were defeated last turn. This is to make it fair for those who come last at the turn order, because they will not be able to do this
    11. No sailing from a blockaded port without first defeating the blockade ( sea units only).
    12. It is not allowed to accept money or regions from dying/obliterated factions.

13. It is not allowed use a princess to steal a general, unless there is more than 35% of success. (pics must be posted)
    14. Settlements gifted should disband all units, except for one to keep public order.
    15. One turn peace for everybody *exception: a faction who is before you in the turn order placed units in your territory. Example: Lannister can't attack Arryn in turn 1. Arryn can attack Lannister because Lannister has already played. This includes not being able to enter anyone’s lands if they have yet to play.
    16. The recruitment of siege equipment and their use is prohibited.
    17. It is illegal to place armies or any kind of land forces (Archers, Infantry, Cavalry) onto ships which are inside ports.
    18. It is illegal to burn down ports in order to get around rule 11- if your port is blockaded and there are ships inside that port, if you burn down the port the ship is not allowed to move.
    19. It is illegal to steal a general with a princess in order to break a siege.
    20. in case someone performs a trick\move which isn't forbidden by the rules that the admin does not like, that action (if it should be allowed or not) goes to a vote and if more than half of the players agree then that rule will become valid next turn
    21. NO WATCHTOWERS. You may place them during your turn, but must reload, not allowed to finish turn with any watchtowers
    22. The admin's decision is final.
    Last edited by Jadli; July 28, 2016 at 04:47 PM.

Kilicarslan33's Avatar Senator

Default Re: It Takes Five Newbloods to tango - OPEN SPOTS FOR NEWBLOODS!

I m in but i didnt decide my faction yet.

Parafix's Avatar I have this stick...
    Blog Entries

Lannister is very strong

Kilicarslan33's Avatar Senator

I want to play with Greyjoy.

I will take the Arryns!

Aiden1's Avatar Foederatus

I will take the Targaryens to victory!

I honestly don't care which faction just do not place me as the Lannisters. Heavily biased against them . I'd gladly take the North or the Vale though.

Korpskog's Avatar Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by Kilicarslan33 View Post
    I want to play with Greyjoy.
    I was promised Greyjoy by the admins...

Just kidding.. I will leave your youngbloods to it! Good Luck everybody!
    "Får jag kalla dig Bajen? Det är lättare att komma ihåg..."

Saint Xenny's Avatar Miles

I'd like stannis the mannis, rightful king of westeros

MaccusJr's Avatar Libertus

never played in a hs before, could try as stannis or lannister only for the experience...

Gaming Emeritus

ok, we are full. We start asap

Gaming Emeritus

Default Re: It Takes Five Newbloods to Tango

Ok guys, Lanny up! http://www.mediafire.com/download/c6...T_Lanny_1c.sav

Read the rules before playing your first turn, as they are not same in every HS.

Good luck

is there any restriction about forts per region or troops per fort??

Parafix's Avatar I have this stick...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MaccusJr View Post
    is there any restriction about forts per region or troops per fort??
    5. 4 units per fort and 3 forts per regions(per player)

Jadli can you upload the whole mod that you are using for the hs... (the mod with the files in it...)

Well, Maccus, the save words fine on the version I've downloaded. I'll upload it to Mediafire now for you/the others to save Jad the hassle.

Gaming Emeritus

im already uploading tho...

Gaming Emeritus

Or save me the trouble. I'm the one whom told him to ask you to do it so was just gonna save you the hassle. Ah well, still counts as my good deed for the month.

Sooooo, the problem wasnt in the mod or the save, but it was in my $@*%$ pc, which "died" 10 mins ago (sent from mobile).....
    Seems you gotta find a new player for I dont think Im gonna be able to play before next month. Sry for the trouble and the time wasted thx for the help and gl to the
    participants. Seems like the universe doesnt want me to start hotseating... :'( Rly sry again, to the players that where waiting on me and especially to soul and jadly who
    wasted too much time on this matter. Good luck in the wars to come...!!

Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast