- Fixed MP compatibility issues caused by crash fixes.
- Fixed province capital growth.
- Fixed 50% foreign occupy mechanic not working when taking faction capitals.
Foreign Occupy Mechanic
- If the conquering's factions culture is dominant in the province, then the population will only be converted to 50% foreigner.
- Fixed late game performance problems due to saved time triggers.
- Old save games should now properly use the newer scripts. This should fix the lagged/crashing save games.
- Fixed missing chapter missions for custom playables and missing scripts in CiG.
- Fixed bug in some growth functions.
- Fixed bug for capitals that made it so they wouldn't grow.
- Added minimum population requirement before migration begins in regions.
- Increased minimum growth bonuses a bit.
- Added UI element that shows the minimum growth bonuses (listed as "Settlers")
- Fixed growth bar issues.
- Crash fix on AI turn cycle caused by rebel faction migration script
- Fix to the runtime error caused by army tracking per frame
- Crash fix when initiating/cancelling diplomacy
- Crash fix when moving the camera in later games
- Overall stability/performance increase especially mid/late game
- Fleets will not replenish outside of ports
- Fixed an AI turn crash from rebel armies.
- Added missing recruitment entries for 2 AOR units (One in Parthia, one in Mesopotamia)0.8a
- Removed building upkeep values to fix a major income bug.
- Made replenishment requirements a bit less stringent based on population levels.
- Added new Colony building lines that specifically increase population growth. These are buildable off the public land chain in minor cities.
- Slightly lowered some foreign population growth modifiers. Foreign population is now impacted more by cultural majority/minority.
- Increased Pergamene Thureos swords to 300 men to make up for lessened stats in previous update.
- Removed imperium bonus effect from buildings and techs because it is not properly functioning (will work on fixing it)
- Added small upkeep costs to barracks (and colonies).
- Fixed a crash issue from rebel armies. Possibly caused both repeatable and non-repeatable crashes.
- Disabled a supply system function for now that may be causing some crashes.
- Added class 2 growth bonuses to temples.
- Fixed a crash issue (hopefully!)
- Fixed arabian and nomad transports suffering attrition.
- Fixed population UI not always properly working on cancelled recruitment.
- Removed difficulty modifiers to population growth as they made balancing even more problematic.
- Various unit stat fixes and changes - thanks to thomas_r for the list! Still more to do here but its a start.
- Fixed Indian elephant hitpoint value.
- Changed Aspis Companions role from melee cavalry to heavy javelin cavalry, due to shift in Macedonian warfare from shock cavalry to ranged cavalry later on. They have more ammo, AI uses them properly but their horse armour gets a slight downgrade.
- Fixed minimum population bonuses not functioning after awhile in certain campaigns.
- Fixed population class names for DLC campaign factions.
- Altered modifiers for population decrease based on total population.
- Altered modifiers for when bonus will be applied to a minimum population level.
- Fixed and standardized building population effects for minor and major town variants.
- Further refined and condensed building effect texts.
- Various script fixes.
- New Population Systems guide can be found here - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post14904660
. Thanks to Magnar for letting me use his vanilla guide as a base.
- Decreased base growth levels for first class (nobles).
- Increased base growth and other growth modifiers for 3rd class.
- Fixed provincial capital modifiers not working properly.
- Changed difficulty modifiers so that only Easy, Very hard and Legendary affect population growth.
- Increased population decrease threshhold to 15,000 for an individual class (point at which a negative starts to be applied) - negative 1% per 15,000.
- Fixed vanilla bug for trait, ancillary and experience triggering from critical successes.
- Changed AOR Tarusci Axemen to class 3.
- Removed old Goidilic Berserkers merc unit from grand campaign (new campaign only).
- Increased negatives to population growth from not having majority culture.
- Activated foreign population occupy mechanic. Now when you take over a region, the population will be foreign and you will have to build up your own population.
- Removed cultural restrictions to recruitment system as it conflicts with the population concepts.
- Updated many naval population unit assignment classes.
- Added supply system effect values to the buildings rather than having generic descriptions.
- Fixed population turn per year settings (were at vanilla) for all campaigns.
- Small increase to foreign growth values to make sure they don't get too low in later game to allow for AOR units.
- Condensed effect texts on buildings to allow for more space.
- Fixed some incorrect and missing building effects.
- Fixed some missing unit assignments.
General Fixes/Changes (Incorporated 1.1f fix pack)
- Fixed Macedonian War Sparta not having admiral options.
- Fixed Mercenary Veneti Footmen missing stamina icon.
- Increased starting Cantabri spear unit size to 300 to match recruitable version (new campaign only)
- Increased chances of having some gladiator slaves in slave revolts.
- Fixed British Toutatis shrine culture bonus decreasing at higher tiers.
- Fixed some Belgic regions missing region effects.
- Changed Warhorse resource icon (thanks to smoesville!)
- Changed Concentrated Fire icon and added text to tooltip warning against use in naval combat.
- small improvements in color coding the supply tooltip
- added "Supplies &" to Food icon in province panel
- removed unnecessary new germanic unit key
- grain depots in major cities will slightly increase regional supply production
- barbarian armies will not replenish in lowly supplied regions, even if they own them - thanks to thomas_r
- fixed supply loading function not working properly
- fixed Egypt not working due to a missing unit entry
- fixed Rome not working on some occasions due to a missing unit entry
- removed UI for increased recruitment capacity from the building information panel
- changed population growth effect text to save some space
- Fixed campaign camera zoom in main campaign.
- Fixed missing Armenian merc groups assignments.
- Added custom names for Carthage population groups
- Changed various AOR and Merc group assignments to better represent each faction's culture.
- Changed a lot of unit assignments in terms of population type.
- Added new Carthage merc and AOR unit groups.
- Created a copy of the early germanic noble swords to fix an error in their unit ID that would make it incompatible with scripts.