Thread: Massilia - Rise Once More

Default Massilia - Rise Once More

The Massilia, great traders of the Greek ways, once by land and once by sea. Today my fellow people, we shall rise and make Massilia not strong like once, but twice. Our first goal must be to banish all the Barbians from sight, and unite Gaul under the Greek rule.

Eighteen years of year, my heart grows weak, for I may not be able to carry on much longer, but Gaul must be united - if we are to withstand what we feel is coming, our Allies and brethren in Greece will not show their support, as they must look to the East.

Default Re: Massilia - Rise Once More

"Eighteen years of year" = war

With Alliances made to the North and North East, our attention must turn towards the South... Gaul has been, has been... GUARDS!

It's been 8 years since the Death of my father. Peace has rained throughout Spain and Gaul long enough, it is time to take the fight back to the Barbarians that killed my farther. Massilia shall rise and show no man, no Roman, no god... no fear.

Campaign concluded, after a march on Rome + 3 Northern Italy cities, which I scouted before hand, somehow 3 armies popped up and killed ALL my troops. Glitch? No idea... time to move on.