Thread: What movie is this loading screen from?

The Good's Avatar the Bad and the Ugly

Default What movie is this loading screen from?

There is a loading screen within Vltra Gloriam Romae that looks like it could be from a movie. Where is this picture below from, and who is the man on the horse supposed to represent? If it's from a film, I might want to see it, as the set looks quite realistic in depicting the time period. As I've been enjoying this wonderful mod, this is a question that has been in my mind for quite a while. Thank you!

Default Re: What movie is this loading screen from?

It's not from a movie, but dramatized documentary episode in the BBC series, Heroes and Villains. It's from the Attila episode.

The man on the horse is Flavius Aetius, and I believe the scene is prior to the battle of the Catalaunian plains.
    Last edited by Joar; March 06, 2016 at 01:21 AM.

Diocle's Avatar Comes Limitis

Quote Originally Posted by Joar View Post
    It's not from a movie, but dramatized documentary episode in the BBC series, Heroes and Villains. It's from the Attila episode.

The man on the horse is Flavius Aetius, and I believe the scene is prior to the battle of the Catalaunian plains.
    Do you know, Old Norse, what I like more in the BBC pic about MMFA at Catalaunian Fields?

The leggings ..
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    .. worn with those beautiful and soft suede boots and the pteruges tone on tone!

.. The Brits are always so fashionable people!

Quote Originally Posted by Diocle View Post
    Do you know, Old Norse, what I like more in the BBC pic about MMFA at Catalaunian Fields?

The leggings ..
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    .. worn with those beautiful and soft suede boots and the pteruges tone on tone!

.. The Brits are always so fashionable people!

Funny!! Yes the great Aetius rallying his troops before the battle of Catalaunian Fields. It was Digitized

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod