Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Genealogy of TWC Project

Default Re: Genealogy of TWC Project

Nope, just having a bit of fun with it.

http://www.twcenter.net/wiki/House_of_caesars

The House of Caesars, which started after the first civil war (people from Spartan moved to my house) and after the Curial trials of tBP (Justinian moved to Caesars in preparation for his election to admin) traces back to Manji, an unpatronised one of the original civitates from 2003 with TranceCrusader granting me Citizenship. I became head of the house when Manji and Trancecrusader exiled themselves and we formed the House of Caesars which was the biggest house of TWC from 2005 to 2009.
    Well, if I, Belisarius, the Black Prince, and you all agree on something, I really don't think there can be any further discussion.
    - Simetrical 2009 in reply to Ferrets54

Marenostrum was also Caesars, he might have come before Manji, one patronised the other as far as i know.
    Well, if I, Belisarius, the Black Prince, and you all agree on something, I really don't think there can be any further discussion.
    - Simetrical 2009 in reply to Ferrets54

Finlander's Avatar ★Absolutely Fin-bulous★
    Content Emeritus

How about House of Hader, I think that it originally was a split from an older house but evolved into its very own thing (and later established a hegemony as the greatest house of twc with fine members such as myself ).

• Son of MasterBigAb; • Father of St. PolycarpeKahvipannuRadboudMhaedrosGeMiNi][SaNDy
    FlinnUndyingNephalimKAM 2150
    Charerg

Quote Originally Posted by Belisarius View Post
    http://www.twcenter.net/wiki/House_of_caesars

The House of Caesars, which started after the first civil war (people from Spartan moved to my house) and after the Curial trials of tBP (Justinian moved to Caesars in preparation for his election to admin) traces back to Manji, an unpatronised one of the original civitates from 2003 with TranceCrusader granting me Citizenship. I became head of the house when Manji and Trancecrusader exiled themselves and we formed the House of Caesars which was the biggest house of TWC from 2005 to 2009.
    This is a "Genealogy" Project. Political maneuverings are not considered.

Manji was put forward as a citizen by Boris here.
    As far as I can tell, no one was unilaterally granted citizenship. There was a group (admin) that would vote, sometimes informally.

Quote Originally Posted by Belisarius View Post
    Marenostrum was also Caesars, he might have come before Manji, one patronised the other as far as i know.
    MareNostrum was patronized by Quintus Maximus, who was himself patronized by smoke. I do not know how smoke earned citizenship. There is no public record of it. I assume like Manji, he was granted citizenship by the "committee."

Quote Originally Posted by Finlander View Post
    How about House of Hader, I think that it originally was a split from an older house but evolved into its very own thing (and later established a hegemony as the greatest house of twc with fine members such as myself ).
    It is not the goal of the project to replace anything. Anyone who wished may claim their own affiliation. The goal of the project is to trace patronages. The ultimate goal is to trace everyone to the original "committee" member who suggested that member for citizenship.

Eat Meat Whale Meat
    Technical Staff Citizen Moderator Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by ♔PikeStance♔ View Post
    This is a "Genealogy" Project. Political maneuverings are not considered.

Manji was put forward as a citizen by Boris here.
    As far as I can tell, no one was unilaterally granted citizenship. There was a group (admin) that would vote, sometimes informally.

MareNostrum was patronized by Quintus Maximus, who was himself patronized by smoke. I do not know how smoke earned citizenship. There is no public record of it. I assume like Manji, he was granted citizenship by the "committee."

It is not the goal of the project to replace anything. Anyone who wished may claim their own affiliation. The goal of the project is to trace patronages. The ultimate goal is to trace everyone to the original "committee" member who suggested that member for citizenship.
    With the proven dedication over a period of 2 years, I have to say that this is the best thing to have happened in the Symposium during my time as member. The project has been suggested in the past, and even started (IIRC Beli might even have done some work on it), but none have gone through with it as you have.

Thank very much for these kind words!

Trobalov's Avatar Greek Pride

Nice work! I must admit I am impressed with the work you've invested into this project!

Edit: I just noticed all my messages since 2003 are still around... my goodness I could sell them to re-write the history around here!
    Last edited by Trobalov; November 21, 2018 at 08:44 AM.

Life is like Chess, once you make a move you can't take it back.

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    Artifex Moderator Emeritus

Yeah Pike did a great job
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; November 26, 2018 at 04:51 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12