Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: IMPERIA ET BARBARI presentation and feedback

Default Re: IMPERIA ET BARBARI presentation and feedback

Hey Iutland, just wanted to pop in and say that this is a great mod! Been playing two campaigns as Eastern Romans and the Caliphate of Cordoba, the latter of which is really difficult with the religion changes! While the base campaign is great, I think I might have found a few bugs in The Last Roman and Charlemagne ones. At least one of the techs in the military tree for Cordoba (something to do with horses) has no effect, and for the Roman Expedition faction, all units are available at the start (though I'm not sure whether this is a bug or intended). And the balance on the Iberian Peninsula seems a little strange too, since all Christian and Muslim factions have massive problems with religious unrest, leading to most of the peninsula being dominated by various rebel factions a few turns in. Not sure if you're still working on the mod, but if you're still looking at possible changes these things might be worth looking at!

Hi!
    First of all i want to thank you for your great piece of art and the amount of fun you have bestowed on all of us. Having said that my settlements don't agree with statement much after i converted to Zaro something something As the Lakhmid? I have a -36 religion unrest and that is not normal for 3 turns now and there is religion presence in the region. I just want to know if that goes away if i let them rebel or since i waited 3 turns, should i stay in those cities and for how long? mind you i am at war with Huns and Sassanid (event result from him insulting my people, great toutch!)
    Thanks and i know you are taking a break so i wish you a great time with whatever is making feel good.
    I need your help total war gurus! :p

Hello All,
    first Iutland, I wanted to thank you for the great work of LME 4 I am still amazed what a masterpiece that is and the only way to play Napoleon TW
    Now, question: does this mod also introduces changes to battle mechanics particularly in relation to meele combat, impact of charges, slower battle and the like.? I feel there is something odd in all this being used to Napoleon mechanics. (Only recently got Attila)
    thank you!

My game keeps crashing when I open it after installing this mod

Hello, I really like your mod but something is wrong to the point of unplayable. All my food buildings are NOT supplying the food as they should. I am getting the fertility bonus food but not the "stable" value of food. This means when I should be getting eg. 20 base +(3*6 fertility) food I'm only getting 18 total. Is this a known bug? Reinstall of the game didn't help :/

This looks really good, and I meant to try it. But I only found the 1.1.1 download link. Is the entire mod really just one 61MB file?

I just have a question, why isn't this on steam?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345