Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: !!NEW!! [ENGLISH and GERMAN] News, Previews, Tutorials, Steamguide, Steamgroup, Let's Plays and Cinematics for Rise of Mordor

Default Re: [German weekly reviews] Wöchentliche Videos/News zu Rise of Mordor

Voller Stolz, mein bis jetzt aufwendigstes Video!

I proudly present, my best video yet!

Wenn Ihr hier clickt, könnt ihr abonnieren und verpasst kein Video
    Last edited by Tinteex; February 02, 2017 at 12:17 PM.

Saubere Arbeit min jung.

Moin!

Ich war wieder fleissig und habe ein wenig weiter gewerkelt.
    Es gibt jetzt eine deutsche Steamgruppe(click), in der Ihr mir direkt Fragen stellen könnt, zudem werdet ihr rechtzeitig erfahren, wann es neue Videos gibt!

Es kommt besser! Ich habe mich entschlossen einen Steamguide(click) zu erstellen, der alle Fraktionen, deren Spielweise, Unterschiede und Quests erklärt!

Last edited by Tinteex; February 05, 2017 at 10:26 PM.

Last edited by Tinteex; February 13, 2017 at 06:30 AM.
    Alle Infos zur Rise of Mordor-mod (Herr der Ringe!) für Total War: Attila findet Ihr bei mir!​ (ROM related news in german)

Default Re: [German] Wöchentliche Videos, Guides, Steamgruppe, Let's Play, zu Rise of Mordor!

Gleich Zwei Videos, ich konnte KalimoGames für diese Folge mit ins Boot holen .
    Tretet der Steamgruppe bei und schaut mal bei unserem Steamguide vorbei!

Wenn Ihr hier clickt, könnt ihr abonnieren und verpasst kein Video

Deutsche Rise of Mordor Steamgruppe

Deutscher Steamguide zu Rise of Mordor
    Alle Infos zur Rise of Mordor-mod (Herr der Ringe!) für Total War: Attila findet Ihr bei mir!​ (ROM related news in german)

Default Re: !!NEW!! [ENGLISH and GERMAN] News, Previews, Tutorials, Steamguide, Steamgroup, Let's Plays and Cinematics for Rise of Mordor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEgY...rnewsbyTinteex

Enjoy the first english video of mine!
    Last edited by Tinteex; February 22, 2017 at 07:23 PM.

Commissar Caligula_'s Avatar The Ecstasy of Potatoes

Default Re: !!NEW!! [ENGLISH and GERMAN] News, Previews, Tutorials, Steamguide, Steamgroup, Let's Plays and Cinematics for Rise of Mordor

Quote Originally Posted by Tinteex View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEgY...rnewsbyTinteex

Enjoy the first english video of mine!
    Good video Tinteex, thanks for keeping people up to date =) At the moment it seems we're all kinda taking a break, but once work starts up again there'll be plenty of stuff for you to talk about (hopefully).
    A bit of feedback is you might want to change your mic position, you seemed to be maxing out the volume or something like that eg at 0:50 on the word "unfortunately".

Thanks for the Feedback, i cant wait for more news to Report about

New english video regarding all the currently known stuff about the campaign.

Commissar Caligula_'s Avatar The Ecstasy of Potatoes

Awesome video, it contained a lot of stuff that I didn't even know about lols.

Alkar's Avatar Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by Caligula the Mad View Post
    Awesome video, it contained a lot of stuff that I didn't even know about lols.
    Haha!

Quote Originally Posted by Tinteex View Post
    New english video regarding all the currently known stuff about the campaign.

This video and the previous video were very well done; I enjoyed them a lot!
    Last edited by Alkar; February 28, 2017 at 06:30 AM.

Of the Lore of Middle-earth: Click Here and Here

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    Haha!
    This video and the previous video were very well done; I enjoyed them a lot!
    Thank you, i put alot of effort in them!

GERMAN / DEUTSCH

Hier ist die deutsche Version des Kampagnen videos!

German Video regarding the recent Closed Alpha change, english one is in the works

English Video Up!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123