Thread: Updated faction: Cantabri

Default Updated faction: Cantabri

The Cantabri takes the place of the Celts in ITW 1.5, after they are splitted into Cantabri, Asturi and Gallaeci. Here you are the new symbol.

The units corresponding to Asturi and Gallaeci have been transferred to the new factions and the rest of units have been redesigned.

OFFICERS
    Here you are the Cantabri general, his officer, the musician and the standard.

UNITS

Light infantry has slingers of the celtic type (knife as secondary weapon), caetrati (javelins and short sword) and wolf warriors, that in addition to javelins have spear, making them suitable against cavalry.

Heavy infantry has bear warriors (falarica and falcata), bipenni and scutati.

In the cavalry we have in the center the famous cantabrian jinettes, the only ones able to use cantabrian circle in ITW. On the right the bipenni throwers and on the left the fearsome cavalry of the Cantabria Godess Guards.

Enjoy.

Demokritos's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Updated faction: Cantabri

Looks like playing the new ITW will be a WILD thing! Very enjoyable, indeed!
    GNOTHI SEAUTON (Know Thyself) - precept inscribed in the forecourt of the Temple of Apollo at Delphi, Greece
    MEDEN AGAN (Nothing To Excess) - another precept inscribed in the aforementioned place

Elohim's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Updated faction: Cantabri

This mod looks great...

Really realistic

I always enjoy seeing how far the RTW engine can be stretched...

Maybe one day I'll have my very own Perilaine mod...
    Multiple exclamation marks are the sign of diseased mind!!!

I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.