Thread: Assembly Kit Problem

Battlefield's Avatar Civis

Default Assembly Kit Problem

I have problems trying to use BOB to generate startpos.esf. Whenever it starts to generate the startpos, the black splash screen of Rome 2 appears. But then Rome 2 crashes and there is the message error: Timed out. Couldn't locate launcher and game processes.
    I also run into problems using the Attila assembly kit to generate startpos. The splash screen of Attila would appear but then it says "VFS error: Could not load the mods" However, the game works fine when I try to play it. The error only appears when I use the assembly kit.
    Can anyone help me with these two problems. I would really appreciate it.
    Rome Total War mods
    INVASIO BARBARORVM | Roma Surrectum | Rome Total Realism
    Medieval 2 Total War mods
    Stainless Steel | Europa Barbarorum II | Broken Crescent

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
    "Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

Battlefield's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Assembly Kit Problem

Anyone?
    Rome Total War mods
    INVASIO BARBARORVM | Roma Surrectum | Rome Total Realism
    Medieval 2 Total War mods
    Stainless Steel | Europa Barbarorum II | Broken Crescent

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
    "Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

Your Rome 2 issue is an old, well-known issue. Read the bottom of this page. Basically, you should delete the steam_appid.text file in your assembly kit binaries folder.

Not sure about the Attila thing. I guess make sure that you only select the "create startpos" option - don't create a mod.pack or anything.

I want to increase the treasures of the nations but it is not

This message is constantly giving

>>>> Campaign / Process start pos (main_attila) Timed out. Could not locate launcher and game processes

Solution please