Thread: Minor localization(?) bug

Default Minor localization(?) bug

Hi all,

I recently installed Tatw 3.2, the 3.2 patch, and the essential bugfixes for v3.2. I have no installed submods. Unfortunately, after installing the bugfixes, there's been a localization (perhaps the wrong terminology) error. The unit recruitment buildings are displaying coding text rather than in-game text for cultural requirements. This was not an issue before applying the bugfix (also, I followed the bugfix instructions verbatim from the readme). I'm including a link to a screenshot of the issue. I apologize if this issue has been posted before but any suggestions/recommendations would be much appreciated.

http://imgur.com/SAcMbyH

Default Re: Minor localization(?) bug

Did you start a new campaign after applying new bugfixes for 3.2? Is your M2TW a Steam version? I have seen these same issues only with Steam versions, since my files from the bugfix are made by using Notepad++, and then Steam screws up/can`t read properly my text files. As far as I know, some people have fixed this similar issue by using this tool here, but I do not have the instructions on what/and how to use it to fix this issue.
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Thanks for the reply - I was playing on the Steam version and I had started a brand new campaign to screenshot that bug. However, I recently dug my hard copy of M2TW Gold out of storage (forgot I still had it when I purchased the Steam version) and I think I'm just going to use that to circumvent any problems cause by Steam. Thanks again!

Just to confirm in case it hasn't been already: It is an issue with Steam. I just installed the hard copy of M2TW Gold, patch 1.05, Tatw 3.2, the patch, and the bugfixes (doing nothing different from what I did with my steam version except the obvious folder changes) and there's no issue with the recruitment building text.