Thread: Long range

Default Long range

Hi

No idea where this thread should go so i post it here.. Anyway is it possible to mod the range archers have? and if how? cause i really dislike archers who dont have long range

so thanks

vikrant's Avatar The Messiah of innocence

Default Re: Long range

moved to mod workshop
    text editing and scripting
    Under the Patronage of CHANDRASHEKHAR AZAD {prarara}
    patron of selenius4tsd ; tornnight
    use report button to help us keep twc clean

great sorry for wrong posting

freekyjason's Avatar Civis

this is set in a unit desc file which is currently unavailable until the unpacker is released with the patch.

hopefully real soooon

Quote Originally Posted by freekyjason View Post
    this is set in a unit desc file which is currently unavailable until the unpacker is released with the patch.

hopefully real soooon
    hopefully

Quote Originally Posted by freekyjason View Post

hopefully real soooon
    Someone please explain this to me as I'm lost. From what I understand, people are able to edit unit stats by after reading E. Richard's post on the .ORG.

How do I actually edit them? I understand the text files were released and have the understanding what to do to edit them (as I've done so with RTW), but how do I transfer those text files released by CA Oz to my C Drive to change my next campaign?

It should be completely obvious I'm less technically inclined than most in this subforum, so spell it out slowly for me. I've read talk about a modswitch something or other and, if that's the case, it'll probably be not worth the trouble for me.

I've been searching these twcenter for the past hour trying to find an answer simple enough for me to understand. Any help would be most appreciated.