Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: CCM2 Iberian Peninsular 4 player HS

Default CCM2 Iberian Peninsular 4 player HS

Iberian Peninsular

We will be playing Iberian Peninsular from the CCM2 mod:
    download:http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...Mod-2-Released

Factions:

Portugal - AI (Skulduggery57 Removed on turn 13)
    Spain - saleska2
    France - Fernandez_1492
    Moors - selviu

ADMIN:
    Macrath

The Rules
    - Time to play your turn is 24h. The Admin may grant a 24h extension if needed.
    - If you are late with no notification you will be subbed or skipped by the admin. Do not expect the admin to spend a lot of time on your turn. Once you have been subbed/skipped it is final. Do not ask to replay if you do not like the results.
    - If you need to be subbed/skipped too often you will be replaced.
    - No exploits/bugs allowed. F.e. movement bug, naval attack spam, merchant stack/fort, agent stomping, surrounding armies/navies to deny retreat, armies on ships to go through enemy zone of control (brown tiles where armies should stop), spies spreading plague.. ect

Military rules

- No Jihad or Crusades allowed.
    - NO ONE TURN PEACE. You can invade/enter anyone's land on Turn1 UNLESS they have not played their turn yet.
    - All battles are auto-resolved. Screenshots must be posted with: odds and result screens, mouse over the odds bar to show the ratio, the armies involved with their banners visible on the campaign map, unit card of siege unit (ballista/catapult) must be visible if used to directly assault settlement.
    - Armies that are defeated in battle by a player that comes after them in the turn list may not move the following turn. This is to make it fair for people who are defeated by players that come before them in the turn list.Armies standing in fortifications (fort/settlement) when defeated are excluded from this rule.
    - Heroic victories vs players aren't allowed (exception when it's impossible to get another result)

- Not allowed to sally out if the result is a defeat.
    -siege weapons are not allowed
    - You are not allowed to post a losing Naval Battle.
    - Ships cannot leave blockaded ports. No attacking ships in ports using a game bug. It's not allowed to keep units protected by placing them in ships docked in a port.
    -
    Ports can also be blockaded by ground forces - At least two units are required for each ship in port in order to hold the blockade.
    - You are not allowed to construct watch towers. This is to prevent blocking the possible construction of forts.
    - Limit of 2 forts per region/per player, at least 4 units required to be stationed at each fort.

Agent rules

- Spies are not allowed to open Gates
    - Limit of 3 assassins per player. +1 Assassin for every 15 regions you control.

- Assassins cannot sabotage and are not allowed to kill family members or generals.
    - Princesses are not allowed to steal Family Members. They may marry other players Family Members only through diplomatic means.
    - Merchants are allowed to eliminate other merchants only in your own regions or regions you have acquired Trade rights to. Screenshots required

Settlement rules

- You may only destroy Temples, Guilds, Military Buildings and buildings that produce Spies or Assassins.
    -In order to Destroy any buildings you must have held control of the settlement for at least 3 turns.
    - When receiving a region through diplomacy all units except 1 must be disbanded.
    - Not allowed to exterminate settlements

Rules can be changed before hotseat begins, suggestions are to be put in comments.
    Last edited by Macrath; April 06, 2016 at 10:07 AM.

Default Re: CCM2 Iberian Peninsular 4/5 player HS

Am looking into possibly adding Rebels as playable faction, looking into the balance atm.

zender9's Avatar Domesticus

I played this map twice and i believe Portugal is advantageous.

I have seen the other Iberian Peninsular hotseats and have seen Portugal win but Im having trouble believing they are far stronger than any other faction. All factions start about equally strong. Portugal has to immediatly face other player enemies to expand. Has a tough starting position overall and starts with only 2 settlements (which are pretty good tho). The main advantage they start with is that they start with a fleet unlike the other factions which is something to consider removing before the HS starts but overall i do think they are not too strong as they do not immediatly have acces to better units/dont have a good starting position and have to face human opponents unlike the others who can fisrst take on rebel settlements.

zender9's Avatar Domesticus

France needs atleast 5 turns to join the action.What i meant by the action is see and able to attack another faction's army.When you look overall, yes Portugal doesn't seem over powered but when you play i dont know somehow they are good By the way im not joining this hotseat or the North Europe.

Fernandez_1492's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: CCM2 Iberian Peninsular 4 player HS

GIMME FRANCE

Portugal please. I don't see why it would have an advantage, it has the least starting regions.

Maybe the least starting regions but still probably the best cities in these regions. They start out better than Spain and Moors for sure. They also get to grab a rebel settlement before the others and start out with a better fleet but if you ask me France is in the best position.

I see moors are still open,I would like to play

Than we are full, I will get us an admin and we will start asap!

Alright, seems like Macrath can be our admin, we will start asap!

BUMP

Macrath's Avatar Domesticus

Posting BUMP in a thread is much less effective then simply sending the admin a reminder via PM

I will launch shortly.

Macrath's Avatar Domesticus

Portugal up first. Have a great campaign everyone!
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6U...ew?usp=sharing

Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast