Thread: Which to use, Bran mac Borns AI mod, or Hedge knights universal sub mod?

Default Which to use, Bran mac Borns AI mod, or Hedge knights universal sub mod?

Title pretty much says it. Which is better? How are they different? Which should I use?

Im guessing they're not compatible, so to use Bran's I need to uncheck the universal AI in the launcher?

Bran Mac Born's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: Which to use, Bran mac Borns AI mod, or Hedge knights universal sub mod?

Yes uncheck it. Bran Ai is more aggressive and attacks and expands and faction develop their regions and upgrade. Battle mechanics are different. Play vanilla version then start over and play Bran setting and see what fits your style of playing.

Default Re: Which to use, Bran mac Borns AI mod, or Hedge knights universal sub mod?

Thank you for your reply Bran!

Are your mods, for LME and NTW3, multiplayer compatible despite being single player focused?

Patrician

I only have a single player version for NTW3.The multiplayer version is stand alone and use its own launcher so you can use it. Multiplayer for LME the other player needs the same file. Have not tested multiplayer so I do not know.

Quote Originally Posted by Bran Mac Born View Post
    I only have a single player version for NTW3.The multiplayer version is stand alone and use its own launcher so you can use it. Multiplayer for LME the other player needs the same file. Have not tested multiplayer so I do not know.
    Thanks. Any plans on making a mostly CAI version of your excellent mod for multiplayer NTW3?

Patrician

If you want one I can upload it.

If you want one I can upload it.
    That would be absolutely awesome. Anything to make the CAI better with their movements and armies is super welcome! We play all the battles ourselves, wits vs wits, but the CAI we cant do much about

Patrician

AshesFall -NTW3 multiplayer campaign has now been uploaded.

AshesFall -NTW3 multiplayer campaign has now been uploaded.
    Sweet!

As soon as NTW updates to 5.2 (so that multiplayer actually works) we'll definitely give that a go!