Thread: Cao Cao's Ambition - Question on the first part

Semisalis

Default Cao Cao's Ambition - Question on the first part

Hey guys, great mod. Tremendous work, I'm having a blast playing.

I started a campaign as Cao Cao and of course I'm playing with the quest scripts. I beat Lu Bu and captured all but a couple of settlements needed to progress. I have two questions on this so I do not botch the script anywhere.

1: Lu Yang was captured by the Nanyang faction and Zhan Chun was captured by Liu Bei. I won't mess the script if I declare war on these guys and take these settlements from them, will I?

2: The final line of the mission prompt says: "Eliminate the Marquis of Wen faction." This is Lu Bu's faction, correct?

3: Without spoiling too much, about how far does this questline go? I wish that the entire campaign could be scripted to a point, but I understand that can't work. But I saw Deng Ai was born in my campaign, so that's pretty interesting.

Thanks in advance for the answers. Again, great job on the mod.

Default Re: Cao Cao's Ambition - Question on the first part

If you want to find the Marquis guy, I think you can use the advisor to point you out to the target.
    I don't think the script would be messed up... If you kill Liu Bei early probably the future mission that specifically tells you to kill him will be automatically completed once it will be activated and you will move to the next one.