Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 7 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

Thread: Conquest: 1066 AD - Charlemagne Mod

Default Re: Conquest: 1066 AD - Charlemagne Mod

Well we have different cards for the various cultures and their agents, not sure what you mean by original ones

This is a preview of the new helms and battle flags (Please rep Hrobatos for these, he is making this mod look very authentic):

Last edited by Athos187; April 21, 2018 at 06:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Athos187 View Post
    Well we have different cards for the various cultures and their agents, not sure what you mean by original ones
    I meant as in would the new generals/governors that you get after playing the game that you didnt make cards for still have the old card structure (just showing the face of the character) or would they have the new card structure, sorry if you misunderstood.

There is a set amount of cards that are used for all the characters so the game just reuses them for new people you recruit

These look great and are very much in tune with what CA did for TOB.

Couple of minor sex change needed there but I’m excited to see it coming together!

lol those are just placeholders until Archangel makes an infant card. I think his unit cards are actually way better than anything CA has done. Same thing for Fenix's work in medieval kingdoms

Its turning out really well and Archangel and Hrobatos are doing an awesome job, if we can keep up the pace I think it will be possible to get a beta out for testing by sometime in the summer

News with this mod ?

Well I am planning on doing one final revamp of the startpos and then I will begin creating the unit rosters. Got some nice new models from Thrones of brittania and I believe hrobatos is working on historically accurate mail shirts with open and closed ventriss. Archangel is pretty much done with all the unit cards.

Awesome,do you know approximately time remaining before first release?

I want to release a Beta for testing in late summer

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 7 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32