Thread: De Nominis et Ufficiis

Default De Nominis et Ufficiis

I would like to mod the names of my characters. I used to do the same thing in RTW (Because I like double names [eg Maximus Aurelius instead of just Maximus etc] by tweaking the "names.txt" in imperial campaign folder. I haven't found something like this in M2TW.

And another thing: I thing that (after the have-a-nice-Easter patch) it would be possible to give titles etc by editing the anchillaries system (FATW did it just fine) even make it seen. Another way I have been thinking to make it happen, is to mod the genealogy tree in order for it to have more giveable titles than king-prince.
    ΝΙΨΟΝΑΝΟΜΗΜΑΤΑΜΗΜΟΝΑΝΟΨΙΝ

Default Re: De Nominis et Ufficiis

You cannot find names.txt in MTW2 because it's inside the packed files

Btw, I have a similar idea for giving titels but the problem I foresee is how to remove them when the individual/faction don't posses the region anymore.

It's pretty silly being King of France owning just Zaragoza

I had an idea to give titles by ancilliary. If they govern a city, they get the title trait, but once another noble moves in to govern the city, they get a "Former ..." title and the present governor gets the title.

I wonder if its possible to give a trait to male family members who were born into the ruling family and not to those who have married in or been adopted in.
    Playwright. Thespian. Mathematician.

Trajan's Avatar Capodecina

Moved to Text Editing and Scripting.