Thread: Faction Flags

Dude with the Food's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Faction Flags

Basically, I've got some new faction logos in-game and they work fine in campaigns/battles/custom battle menu. However, on the campaign selection menu and for unique faction traits, in the tests I've done, I'm still getting the vanilla faction. I've managed to change faction logos before and they've been fine so I'm not sure what the problem is.

I assume I'm just exporting to DDS wrong but I'm not sure what it is. No compression and no mipmaps was the default and I forgot to change that so I initially thought that was the problem. However, I've tried compressing to dxt 1, 3 and 5 all with and without mipmaps and nothing is working. It doesn't change anything.

Any thoughts?
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    I am me. You are not me. You are you. If I was you, I wouldn't be me.
    If you were me, I'd be sad.But I wouldn't then be me because you'd be me so you wouldn't be me because I wasn't me because you were me but you couldn't be because I'd be a different me. I'd rather be any kind of bird (apart from a goose) than be you because to be you I'd have to not be me which I couldn't do unless someone else was me but then they would be you aswell so there would still be no me. They would be you because I was you so to restore balance you would have to be me and them meaning all three of us would become one continously the same. That would be very bad.

Default Re: Faction Flags

I am also having this problem and am interested in whether youve found a solution.

Default Re: Faction Flags

Ive worked out what it was. If you go to graphic settings, and then set portraits to 3D, then itll work.