Thread: Fatal graphics error?

Default Fatal graphics error?

I get that message in a battle then the ctd and i try to start up the game and it has an unspecified error.help

Default Re: Fatal graphics error?

Upgrade your drivers to the latest.

Clean out the dust from your comp.

Check to see your card is seated right, AND that you have a card capable of running the game.

If none of those work, try googling for some specific forums for your card, or hardware sites.

You can also try fiddling around with DXDIAG in start menu - run. Might be a DX problem.

My graphics card is a geforce fx 5500 and it runs fine with no lag on big battles.I think it might be directX since i forgot to install it when installing the game.

got a ctd when defending Gaza against Egypt. I had to autoresolve it, after it crashed for over 10 times. And autoresolve, i lost it. This blows

that sucks.I think i got my problem fixed.I just downloaded the latest direct X version .

WImPyTjeH's Avatar Wimpy of the Sore Ass

Problem: Monitor goes into safe mode when you start a battle. (You some times get an error message with this name (depends on the manufacturer) in it *underlined in green*.

Solution: Download a new driver (first check what which company manufactured your video card by clicking Start < Run < type in: dxdiag < Display < Manufacturer *underlined in red*). Make sure you download the right driver *underlined in blue*. Uninstal your current driver (Start < Control Panel < System < Hardware < Hardware Wizard < + Display adapters < right click on your current driver and uninstal) . Restart Windows and instal your new driver.

NDIVIA Drivers
    ATI Drivers

W

(I had the same problem and this solved it)

thanks