Thread: Traitorrrs! (Or the mistery of the Uyunid lost army)

Default Traitorrrs! (Or the mistery of the Uyunid lost army)

So. I downloaded and installed this fantastic mod. Really. I love every single part of it. After seeing all the factions of it i choosed those desert guys living on a island. After i expanded my territories taking cities from the rebels i spended all my gold on a powerful army and beggined a war against those heretics on the north. I sended them whith one of mu best generals!

And then. My entire army and my now best traitor general dissapeared!

What happened? They can dissapear of they dont have loyalty? He was bribed? Its a mechanic that prevents poor factions to survive?

KPashaCali's Avatar Foederatus

Default Re: Traitorrrs! (Or the mistery of the Uyunid lost army)

Does he have a low loyalty? If so then that is how the general can transform into a rebel army.
    My Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198063139377
    My Favourite Europa Barbarorum Factions:

The third line in the general's stats (below chivalry or dread) is loyalty. Some starting generals have 0 loyalty. If you send them off to die a hero's death, the engine will give you a general with better loyalty. If you prefer to keep them, then you need to work on improving their loyalty.

Quote Originally Posted by Vonazak View Post
    So. I downloaded and installed this fantastic mod. Really. I love every single part of it. After seeing all the factions of it i choosed those desert guys living on a island. After i expanded my territories taking cities from the rebels i spended all my gold on a powerful army and beggined a war against those heretics on the north. I sended them whith one of mu best generals!

And then. My entire army and my now best traitor general dissapeared!

What happened? They can dissapear of they dont have loyalty? He was bribed? Its a mechanic that prevents poor factions to survive?
    If your general had low loyalty you would receive massage about your general turned rebel, on a next turn. If you don't receive massage then that could be some bug related question.