Thread: Minor factions in Custom battles

Foederatus

Default Minor factions in Custom battles

I've downloaded 3.6.2 and installed, but I can't find Britain, France or Spain. Don't get me wrong, this looks to be an epic mod, but it would be nice to fight an alt-history scenario or something like that. Like a Union invasion of Canada, or a Confederate attack on Cuba (both frighteningly realistic scenarios, if one looks at the diplomacy of the time).

Have I installed it wrong? Everything else looks fine, but, like I said, no minor factions in custom battles. Just the Union and Confederacy.

Trig's Avatar Centenarius

Default Re: Minor factions in Custom battles

In all was installed correctly, in single player custom land battles, you should have all these sides available:

If you don't, try a complete re-install, closely following the instructions ("Read more" button) http://www.moddb.com/mods/american-c...full-installer

click banner for ModDB page and all ACW versions download links

Quote Originally Posted by Trig View Post
    In all was installed correctly, in single player custom land battles, you should have all these sides available:

If you don't, try a complete re-install, closely following the instructions ("Read more" button) http://www.moddb.com/mods/american-c...full-installer
    He means Campaign

Trig's Avatar Centenarius

Quote Originally Posted by nordherogaming View Post
    He means Campaign
    Does he?

Quote Originally Posted by Eomund12 View Post
    Everything else looks fine, but, like I said, no minor factions in custom battles. Just the Union and Confederacy.

click banner for ModDB page and all ACW versions download links