Thread: Recomended base difficulty?

Default Recomended base difficulty?

So, I'm new to using this mod (though I think its concept is great), and I was wondering about a few things.

The description of the "difficulty levels" basically go from "Yeah, if you're a noob and want a walkover" to "You kinda suck and want easy mode" to "Insane hard roflstomp you mode".

Which of these, (Easy, Normal, hard) variants is really reccomended? Also, which base difficulty should I use for the game itself in the campaign setup options for intended results?

Junaidi83 de Bodemloze's Avatar Dont Mess With Me

Default Re: Recomended base difficulty?

Depend on your ability you can swap the version from non cheat to hard, since its save game compatible, i do recommend you to try the hard first, to measure how long you can endure the punishment, if you can survive the nightmare version, i think most of other version will be piece of cake for you. Just try no to use economic tweak version, since its realy hardcore , some faction almost unplayable due insane challenge, even veteran total war player do find quick and switft death on there.

For in game campaign setup just set into normal or hard, no need legendary stuff, since you do need to manage you army in battle.
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass
    Under Proud Patronage of Shankbot de Bodemloze

Default Re: Recomended base difficulty?

Thanks, this clears it up quite a bit