Thread: The Pergamon Rise Again!

Default The Pergamon Rise Again!

In The Beginning...
    The day started like most others, quite clam and a bit breezy. A walk around the towns & city was called for, a few trades of the military and a few years pass with no problems or wars a like. Rhodes to the south, Armenia to the North - they where dear friends.

To the east the Empire of Sardes once stood, a mighty Empire - of their own right - until they picked a fight with the wrong people.

Our Allies to the North, the Armenians, where desecrated by the Thrace - a barbarian race trying to turn their ways - for they are not true people. Rhodes once stood on
    the Isle of Rhode, now with their capital lost, they stand between my people and Galatia - yet another Barbarian race that will be crushed.... in due time. For now the conquest
    of Asia is that that matters and is a victory that we had longed for since the fall of Alexander.

Default Re: The Pergamon Rise Again!

This one has been cancled as well, man I need to find a mix between army and state, lol.

Sometimes it can be useful to just play around a little bit, get the campaign going and then decide to make an AAR out of it. You can always make screenshots of the campaign no matter what and make some notes - but perhaps check first if you feel inspired and if you feel like this is going somewhere.
    Chronicles of Cimmeria - A Kimmerios Bosporos AAR (EB2)
    The Age of Peace - A TW: Warhammer Empire AAR
    Blood Red Eagle - The Sons of Lodbrok Invasion of Northumbrialand [complete]
    Machines - A Sci-Fi Short Story [complete]

Caillagh de Bodemloze's Avatar to rede I me delyte
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

Zeion's advice is good. I wrote several chapters of my AAR before I posted them, as a way of making sure I was interested in the story. (So, obviously, I had to have done some playing as well, or I'd have had nothing to write about.)

On the other hand, you're very welcome to experiment here. Plenty of people - some of them well-known authors in these parts - have started AARs here that didn't get very far, for one reason or another. Sometimes it can be helpful just to start an AAR off, make some posts, and see how far it gets.

For what it's worth, I think you had a good start here. I'm looking forward to seeing what campaign will inspire you.