Thread: Help with launcher.

Default Help with launcher.

Hi, im impressed with this mod, i have been looking for a mod like this for long time set in viking age as im viking fan. And with my ancestors added in it i love it even more so respect for creators you have done a great job but for a shame my computer doesnt have hardware t&l and thus my battles have terrible lags though all other requirements my computer meets. I have a program that allows me to bypass hardware t&l 3d analyzer i have played countless other games with it wich require hardware t&l with no problems but in order to play this mod with it i require an exe file while this mod has batch file so is there anyway i can make an exe file or is there a way for you to make one i really whant to play this mod and this is the only thing that stops me from it.

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Default Re: Help with launcher.

Quote Originally Posted by CuronianLv View Post
    Hi, im impressed with this mod, i have been looking for a mod like this for long time set in viking age as im viking fan. And with my ancestors added in it i love it even more so respect for creators you have done a great job but for a shame my computer doesnt have hardware t&l and thus my battles have terrible lags though all other requirements my computer meets. I have a program that allows me to bypass hardware t&l 3d analyzer i have played countless other games with it wich require hardware t&l with no problems but in order to play this mod with it i require an exe file while this mod has batch file so is there anyway i can make an exe file or is there a way for you to make one i really whant to play this mod and this is the only thing that stops me from it.
    I don't think it is possible unfortunately. The EXE-file is the main game-file. I don't think you can start the mod that way no.

Launchers are possible but i don't know how to create those.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal